Part 2|Watch Yourself

Read the chapters Pretty Little Thing and Save a Life, Kill a Man to remember Tony if you'd like. c:

But I'll tell you if your to lazy to go back..

So Charlotte had just started to kind of like Harry, and she was walking home from school one night. She heard footsteps behind her, and kept looking back. A guy ran towards her and began to make threats about killing her, and started to touch her. Before it escalated Harry came and saw her. He began to fight with Tony, and killed him. And Charlotte was terrified of Harry then.

Mkay?

Is Lust on the popular page? x

××× 

Flashbacks hit my mind like bullets from the night I'd found out what Harry was capable of.

I can remember the horror that filled my head that night as I went to bed. That was the night I realized Harry frightened me.

"Watch yourself." He says, looking down at me coldly before walking down the stairs.

I look at Harry as he grits his teeth sharply, and then feel his fingers brisk across my skin. I look down at my hand intertwined with his and pull out, walking down the hall. "Charlotte." Harry calls after me, "Charlotte."

I pause in my tracks slightly, looking back at him. "I'll see you tomorrow." He says, empithy in his voice. I look at him for a moment before sliding into the classroom.

"Miss Jenner, your a bit late." Mr. Loew says. I ignore him, and walk to the back of the classroom, sliding into a seat beside Jake, who smiles over at me. "No answer for the teacher?" He asks with a smirk. "We've got a badass over here."

I send him a glare. "What did I do?" He asks with defense. "Sorry. I'm just not in a good mood." I reply, "Why-"

"Mr. Tavern, leave Misss. Jenner be!" Mr. Loew speaks harshly, and Jake turns back to his homework.

I place my head into my arms, trying to take it in.

I almost had it.

Almost.

I almost fucking had it.

I almost had a chance at a normal high-school experience, a normal relationship, a normal life. No. Harry had to come here and mess it all up. And wherever Harry was there was trouble.

And trouble was Charlie.

Who knew Tony would have a brother! Aiden was enough, Aiden was past enough. Why did Harry even get involved with Taylor?

She's a fucking celebrity who had a sycotic family. But I mean, If somebody breaks your cousins heart you can't just kill them!

Why did I even get involved? Why did I even go to that damn party? I got bad vibes from Harry at the beginning. And my head told me no.

Why couldn't I just have listened?

I snap back into reality as Jake says my name, and lift my head from my hands and look up at him. "Do you need a ride?" He asks. "Could you?" , "Of course, let's go."

I grab my bag and follow Jake down the steps and out of the parking lot to his Hummer. I climbed into the passenger side and secured my seatbelt. He put the key into ignition and began to drive.

"How did you get a detention Miss. Perfect?" Jake asks snidely. I roll my eyes for what seemed the thousandth time today and answered, "I used my incredible grammer skills to insult Mr. Loew."

"Ahh." He replies, as we drive down the busy road.

I could see the New York lights shining over the school building as we entered Main Street. New York City was perfect. It was so alive at night.

I loved it here. I think I craved the excitement of it all, the lights, the people, it just appealed to me.Seattle was so dull and picturesque, I'd been wanting to move since I was twelve.

And now it happened.

And Harry just had to destroy it.

I look over at Jake and see him focused on the rode, at least I could trust someone besides Austin who was a thousand miles away and Harry who should've lost my trust a while ago.

He pulls up infront of my apartment, and I grasp the handle of the car door. Before I open it I pause, do you think I could tell him?

I wanted to get it off my chest to someone who was normal.

Who grew up in a regular home, who had a girlfriend and friends, who played sports, who got good grades; Who wasn't as fucked up as Harry.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask sheepishly. His face looks a bit shocked, but he replies with the normal charisma, "Yeah."

As I open my mouth to reply, the car door opens behind me, and someone grasps my wrist pulling me out of the car.