Part 2|Surprise

Okay so I'm gonna tell you guys about how I met Alex and Josh.

Idk.

Okay, so my friend Kylee and I were standing infront of the arena fangirling and such. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and spun around and looked down because I saw a guy (I'm kind of nervous around guys that our older then me) and he said, "I like your guys shirts." And walked away, smiling at us and everyone else. And I saw it was Josh!

He walked back into the arena and I started like tearing up and shaking because he touched me. And right as Josh left, Alex, Zach, and Robert drove out on a freaking golf cart. And he just smiled at us and said, "Hey."

AND I FREAKING LOST IT AND STARTED TO FANGIRL LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW.

But I was way to scared to ask for a picture, so I just took them like a stalker.

Then we were in the concert and right infront of us were Alex, Robert, Zach and Austin's camera guy.

ASDFGHJKL.

So Alex kept looking back at the crowd, and I like stared at him. So he smiled at me and I died.

Then he said, "Your blushing like crazy." And smiled. So I said, "It's just hot in here, or is it me?" And he's like, "Its just you." Smiled, and turned back around to watch Austin.

And I'm pretty sure he was just answering my question, but at first I thought he called me hot.

AND I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF.

That's all.

K.

×× 

I walk down the street, and get into Skylar's truck.

Harry was back.

Harry was fucking back.

Why couldn't he just have stayed in Seattle? Let me paraphrase; why didn't he?

I was fine without him!

I was better.

I didn't think of killing myself, I didn't think of overdosing, I didn't have anything wrong with me.

I didn't have anything wrong with me before I met him either.

It was just him.

It was Harry.

Because I knew he was toxic, he was bad for me. And he knew it aswell as I did.

But the fact that he WAS bad for me..

Made me want him even more.

Fuck.

I feel a sudden anger rush over me and push the seat infront of me roughly, and rest my head on my hand, rubbing my temples.

Why couldn't he just leave be alone?

Why couldn't he see I wanted to be alone-

A sudden knock on the window makes me jump, and the doors around me open. Showing Lea, Annabel, Lauren, Ronnie and the guys.

"Where did you go?" Justin asks, sliding into the spot beside me.

"I had to go to the bathroom." I lie, turning my attention out the window due to the fact I can't quite lie.

"Your lying." He retorts quickly, and my eyes dart to him. "How'd you know?", "Your awful at lying Charlotte."

I roll my eyes.

"And who was that guy following you?" He asks, looking down at me. "An old friend."

Friend.

No. Not a friend. A foe?

"So you ran?", "Yeah. Uh. It was a game we used to play called. Uh. Uhm. Run from the dick."

He watches me for a few moments.

A smirk plays over his lips,"Well that's the fastest I've ever seen you run."

×× 

I wake up in the morning the the steady beat of rain on the windows.

Slowly rolling out of the bed, I slump to the shower and turn it on, stepping in.

And my mind is still stuck on Harry.

Fuck.

He just pisses me off so much I can't even explain it. It's awful. Because I don't want to be mad at him, but everytime I see him I just.

I just feel like blowing. It's like the sadness, and depression developed into anger. So in a way, Harry's made me a stronger person. But it didn't have to happen like it did, he didn't have to break me to make me like this.

I tear away from thought and turn off the shower, getting out I grab my towel and walk to the closet simply putting on Hollister skinnies, grey sweater, light pink scarf, and grey UGG'S. I walk to the mirror and apply some eye makeup and a bit of mascara. Then I straighten my hair, braiding it at my hairline.

Well. That's as good as it's going to get.

×× 

"Charlotte?" Lauren asks.

"Hmm?" I reply, snapping into reality again. Her eyebrows raise slightly, then she goes back to a normal look. "I said that Skylar sits beside this girl in Enlglish, and she always talks to him. Do you think he likes her? We've had a rocky relationship lately."

"No Lauren." I reply, in a somewhat cocky tone. She always fretted about dumb things.

The bell rings, and she pulls in for a quick hug as we go to our classes. I turn down the left hall, and walk along the mess of students.

I don't think she honestly had the slightest clue what a 'rocky relationship' was.

I walk through the doors to my French class, I see an all so familiar face staring back at me, and he mouths me a subtle,

'Surprise'.

Fuck.