And Your a Dick..

87 reads, woaaahh.

You guys are phenomeniall :)

Ilyyy.♥

××

I don't know what happened last night.

I just don't know.

I was still stuck in the moment. His lips against my neck and his hands all over me..

God. Why in the hell would he do that? Why couldn't he just leave me alone? He could get any girl he wanted, just not me.

Thank God it was the weekend so I didn't have to see Harry until Monday.

While I'm lost in thought in thought my phone goes off.

I quickly answer the phone. "Hello?" A raspy voice comes in from the other end. I hold the phone back and quickly realize the number.

It's Harry's.

"What do you want?" I ask, in a angry tone. "Could you come over?" He asks.

What a shitty question.

"No." I reply, "We need to work on the project." I rub my head. "I can just do the work and write your name on it." I say, "And then I'll tell Mrs. McCormick." He says, and I can already see the smirk on his lips.

"Fine." I push the end button and lay my phone down.

I'm still in my pajamas so I walk to my room. Peeling off my clothes I step into the hot water. I take a long shower, not really bothering to speed up. After all I didn't want to see Harry in the first place.

When I get out I quickly put on ripped skinnies, an 'I ♥ NYC' sweatshirt, black Beanie, and my teal Hunter rainboots- I figured we would be looking for worms since it was raining.

I dried my hair and let it be in it's natural wave. I grabbed my phone and left.

××

As I walked up to Harry's door I felt myself get nervous. I knocked on the door, "Hey Char." He says. I can feel myself rolling my eyes. "We'really going to the lake outside of town." I nod as we walk to Harry's black SUV.

"I'm glad we can work on the project today." He says. I look out the window at the heavy rain.

Silence.

"Nice weather we're having." I can't help but smile seeing the rain. I quickly disguise the smile with a cough.

Minutes pass and we arrive at the lake. Harry pulls into the grass and we get out. "What do we look for?" I grasp the small paper of worm species out of my pocket.

"Well the ones that we find in the day are these." I point to 3 different types. "We need 2 of each" He nods, as we walk into the surrounding woods. I sit down on a log and begin to sift through the mud.

Harry sits beside me, "Your not shy" He teases, "No. I'm not sissy." I argue. He chuckles, "What?" I ask, looking towards him. "Your so stubborn." I roll my eyes, "And your a dick, we can both state the obvious." I hiss.