Part 2|Bond

I start school Monday.

I want my school building to be raped by the devil.

wut

×× 

Harry.

Harry is right there.

Right infront of me, sitting in the seat beside mine. Out of all odds, he has the seat beside me? Well. That's my luck. Just my fucking luck-

"Miss Jenner, where have you been?" An angry Mr. Loew asks, spit flying from his mouth to my face.

Before even thinking, I feed him the words that hit my brain first,

"Trying to avoid the hurricane exploding from your mouth." I retort, wiping the spit away.

I immediately regret my words, as he grabs a pen and a detention slip.  

Fuck.

He slams the detention slip ontop of the books in my arms saying, "Now take your seat Miss Jenner!"

I can feel eyes glued to me as I walk back the aisle, and sit down beside him, trying at my hardest to avoid him.

I mean,

Maybe he didn't see me.

Maybe it wasn't even Harry.

I open my textbook and rest my chin ontop of my hand.

Just look Charlotte.

I turn my head slightly, peering beside me.

It's probably not even him. You know, it might've been your imagination-

It's him.

I quickly bury my head into my book and try to process that Harry was coming to Cherrydale Prep. I can still feel his eyes boring into me, I don't know how I'm even supposed to feel.

"Mr. Loew?" The oh so familiar voice of Harry asks.

"Yes Mr. Styles?" He replies, in a somewhat happy tone.

"Could I use the restroom?"

"Of course, go ahead." I can hear Harry's footsteps exiting the room and raise my head from the table slightly.

Just before he exits he looks towards Mr. Loew, "I don't really know where it is sir." He says, in the most taunting, annoying voice I've heard.

Ever.

"Oh yes. I assume not." He replies, his eyes scanning the room until they land on me.

No. Not me. No.

"Miss Jenner can help you with that, and she has my permission to show you around the school." He says, writing out a pass for the both of us.

Fuck.

I stand up and grab my books, reluctantly walking towards the door.

I grasp my pass from Mr. Loews hand and walk out the door.

Before Harry's out of the door, I'm walking down the hall fastly.

He's beside me instantly, "I'm Harry, and you are?"

I keep quiet.

"Hey, I don't even know your name what did I ever do to you?"

I stop in my tracks.

'What did I ever do to you?'

He had some nerve. Some nerve.

"Just shut the fuck up." I hiss, staring back at him.

"Hey, calm down." He hums softly.

"Don't tell me to calm down." I retort.

His fingers brush across my cheek softly and his fingers slowly toy with my lips, causing me to tense up throughout my body. I can feel flashbacks flooding into my mind.

I remember my first time.

How his fingers caressed my lips just like this. And his eyes looked into my mine. How gentle he was with me-

"Just show me around Charlotte, okay?"

I push his body off of mine roughly, and continue down the hall.

I can hear the familiar click of his boots walking across the floor behind me as we reach the bathroom.

"There's the bathroom." I say, nodding onward.

He looks at me for a moment before walking in.

I lean against the wall, thoughts racing around my mind.

What had just happened?

It's like he had a trance on me, like he hypnotized me, it was so odd. I'd never felt like that. But as soon as his fingers touched me, something came over me. It was something that Harry and I had. It was a bond.

No matter how many times I stab him in the back, and he stabs me in the back, we'll always have eachothers backs.

And no matter how much he can hurt me,

That bond can't break.