Begin Again

Okay so you guys are all hating on Acacia, and I get that it's your opinion. But she has said plenty of times that she hadn't sent them nudes, or taken nudes since she did a while ago which she said was a mistake. Plus, she just wants a chance with the boys like all of us do.

I guess I just hate bullying lol. Excuse my rant.

Buuttt. I guess Charlotte will be played by Emily Rudd with a more Demi Lovato shaped body. x

××

Fuck emotions.

Fuck Harry.

Fuck life.

God. Why can't I be a robot? No feelings would be fucking great right now.

Collapsing in silent sobs, I can feel the sheets getting damp beneath me.

I feel Austin picking me up, and gently rests me on his chest. "Shh. Shh." He hums softy in my ear, pulling my body closer to his.

"What happened?" He then asks.

"Nothing." I mumble.

"Charlotte. What happened?" He asks, rubbing his hand in circles on my back.

"It's just Harry."

His eyes open wider, "Was he here?"

"He left Austin, it's no big deal." I mutter, as the tears continue to stream down my cheaks.

"Your crying Charlotte, it's a big deal." He replies softly.

"What did he say?" He asks me.

"He just wondered why I was here." I say softly.

"What else?"

"He said he wished we never met." I admit, and feel the stinging pain in my eyes begin again.

His fingers ruffle my hair, "I'm sure he didn't mean it."

"You don't know Harry like I do. He ment it." I say, "Well then forget him. He's not worth your time."

I try to smile, and he looks down at me. "Is there anything I can do?"

Is there anything I can do..?

And suddenly,

It clicks into place.

××

(2 weeks later)

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asks softly, handing me the bags we picked up from my house.

"I'll be fine Aiden." I assure, with a smile. It made me feel good about how much he cared about me.

Quite a change from Harry.

The darkness engulfs the parking lot at the airport and the speakers announce,

'Flight number 102 leaving to New York boards in 10 minutes.'

"I should go." I say, looking at him. His eyes meet mine quickly.

I pull him into a tight hug, and his hand brisks my back slowly.

"I'm gonna miss you." He whispers, "I'll miss you too."

He pulls back and plants a kiss in my forehead, causing my lips to spread into a smile.

I grasp my bags and begin to walk into the airport, right as I get in Austin knocks on the window, mouthing,

"I love you."

"I love you too." I mouth back.

××

Austin was like a brother to me.

A hot brother.

Who I had kissed once.

And he was a good kisser.

Maybe he was like that boy who was a grade or two older then you, but they'd never make a move. They just stood up for you.

The speaker comes on,

'Please buckle your seatbelts and stay in your seats at all time. We are preparing for take off.'

I buckle my seat belt as a girl with plenty of luggage sits down beside me greeting with a excited, "Hi I'm Lea!" (Le-ya)

Her attitude immediately put me in an even better mood, making me ignore the thought of Harry even more.

That was good.

Your past belongs in your past, right?

"I'm Charlotte." I say back, sliding out my hand which she grasps within hers.

"Where are you from?" She asks, getting adjusted.

"Seattle, how about you?"

"New York City, I was just visiting my sister in Portland."

A smile forms across my lips, "That's exactly where I'm going!"

"What school?" She asks.

"Cherrydale Prep." I answer.

"Your a senior right?"

I nod quickly, and a squeal explodes from her. "SO DO I."

I laugh, "At least I'll know someone!"

She laughs back, "Well yeah, you can hang out with us!"

Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all..

××

"I'll see you tomorrow okay Charlotte?" She asks, as we exit the airport with our luggage.

"Bright and early." I respond, with a grin.

She smiles in my direction and wave goodbye, slipping her coat on.

It was fucking cold in New York for being the first week of September.

And I normally hated preppy people, not Lea. Maybe New York had that effect on people. After all it was the city of 'dreams'.

I shuffle out of the parking lot, and walk down the busy sidewalk along with the men in black suits.

Finally a subway comes along and they all file down the stairs along with me.

I get on and take a seat beside a appeared to be a gay man with bright blonde hair and Jean cutoffs. He immediately turns towards me.

"Hi, I'm Leeroy!"

His large, bright voice catches me by shock and I stumble for words.

"Uhm. Hi Leeroy."

"Dance with me!" He exclaims, beginning to snap his fingers.

"Stay with me cause I'm quite quick and 5, 6, 7, 8.."

And the sub stops, giving me a chance to sprint out of the subway and up to the outside.

As I feel the brisk air hit face a laugh escapes me.

Maybe it is time to begin again.