The Fight

A read and a vote, okay. That's progress:) .xx

××

I snuggled into my bed against the warmth of Harry's sweatshirt. It was strong, the smell of cigarettes and Axe intoxicated me.

Why was Harry such a dick at the party? And then he came out to get me? I was perfectly fine of handling myself. It just didn't make any scene to me.

I slowly felt myself drifting off into sleep. I tried keeping my eyes open a bit longer. But it didn't work that way. Slumber was taking me, and I happily let it.

××

I woke up to light seeping through my windows. No rain? That's unusual for Seattle.

I lugged my body out of bed, walking into the bathroom. I stripped of the sweats and sweatshirt and turned to water on. I waited a bit for the water to get warm and got in.

The hot water felt amazingly good. I wash my hair and body quickly, and just let the water hit my body. After a while I step out and dry off my body.

After that I walk to my closet quickly grabbing a high wasted white skirt, dark peach collar shirt, lacey cardigan and Oxfords. I felt girly this morning.

I decide to dab some mascara on, I didn't quite like makeup. But I had a good outfit on, so why not? I put a bit of clear lipgloss on and curled my hair. Grabbing my bag I hurried down the stairs.

"Goodmorning sweetie." My father coos, straighting his tie. I smile, putting toast in the toaster. "Goodmorning dad." I turn around to face the cupboard, the cupboard that held my best friend. Nutella.

I quickly grabbed it smearing some on toast. I pour a glass of orange juice and sit down at the table. Practically inhaling my food.

My mom comes down the stairs, "Morning Char." She says, I smile since my mouth is full. "Your dad and I are leaving for the buissness trip. Remember?"

Oh shit I forgot.

I nod, "We'll be gone the week, Mrs. Smith will bring groceries over on Wednesday." I nod again. She kisses my head, "We love you." And they're out the door.

I finish my food and drink, setting the dishes in the sink. I head out the door, walking to school.

××

As I arrive and walk to my locker I see Mia, and she has a hangover. I can already tell. "Hey Lottie." She grunts, I laugh. "Little to much fun?" I grab my books and close the locker. Looking at her, "Never." She says, yawning.

It was a new quarter, whitch meant new classes. Yay.

I looked at the paper, reading 'Biology 204' in bold black letters.I hunt the halls, seamlessly walking in circles.

The bell rings. Fabulous.

I finally get to the class, opening the door all eyes float to me. Looking at me like I just killed someone.

"Miss. Jenner, where have you been?" Her strict voice asks, I look at her. "Trying to find this hellhole." I cover my mouth, noticing that wasn't supposed to come out. "Detention! Now sit, your partners with Mr. Styles." My eyes float around, finding the empty seat.

Harry. Harry Styles.

Joy! This is going to be such a great quarter. I walk to my seat avoiding him. "You've got quite a mouth for being so innocent." He says, smirking. "I'm not innocent, don't act like you know me." I say, focusing towards the teacher.

"Your going to be questioning your partner for the first assignment." She says, glaring at me.

Fuck.

"Me first." He pipes in, I raise my eyebrows. "Full name?" , "Charlotte Kate Jenner." I answer flatly.

"Favorite color?" I ask, "Blue." He replies, while smirking. "Knock it off." I bark. "Virgin?" He asks, a cocky smile playing on his lips. "Fuck off."

"Tell me." He demands, "Why would I tell you, of all people?"

The bell rings, and I gather my stuff. He leans down to my ear, "I'm capable of more things than you know." His voice whispers in a deep raspy voice. Sending shivers down my spine. I look back to him, seeing him inches away. He smirks, its making me uncomfortable and he knows it. "And that lipgloss is smeared all the way to your nose."

××

I grab things from my locker, and walk down the hall.

I'm capable of more things you know? What the hell was that supposed to mean? And why had I never seen Harry in classes until today? I've seen him around school, but never bothered to learn his name, and never planned to. My parents always told me to stay away from boys like that-

"What where the fuck you walking!" A familiar voice of the one and only Harry Styles. I roll my eyes, "Watch you language boy." I say, continuing to walk.

He grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Let me go." I hiss as he leans me against a locker.

I watch him carefully as he looks me in the eye, I tremble under his gaze. His lips grow closer to mine.

I notice his features. His eyes are emerald green, and his lips are plump and soft. The way his hair falls perfectly- what am I thinking?

I push his body off mine and he grabs my shoulder again, spinning me around. "Don't do that." He hisses, "Oh! Are you mad a little innocent girl dissed you?" I say smiling.

"No.." , "She wouldn't let you rule her like all the other sluts?" I say.

"Your the slut!" He declares, and I slap his face. He throws me against the wall, "Why the fuck did you slap me?" I couldn't do anything as he pinned me against the wall.

He looked straight into my eyes, and looked down releasing his grip.

His friends just watch. I can feel the tears falling down my cheeks. And walk off, trying to hold my head high.

It didn't work.