Harry, your eyes.

4 reads and 3 votes?

Thank you! I smell progress :)

ilyyy ♥ .xx

××

He was such an utter dick.

'I'm capable of much more than you think'. Those words kept replaying in my head.

What the hell was that suppose to mean?

I wiped my tears and mascara from my cheeks and put on leggings and a Harvard sweatshirt. I tied on my tennis shoes and tied my hair back in a pony tail.

I grabbed my iPod and put the earbuds in, and chose shuffle. I left my house noticing it was dark out, Probably almost 8.

I jogged down the sidewalk in a sturdy rhythm to the music.

××

The rain poured down and just kept running.

I couldn't seem to get Harry's voice out of my head. 'I'm capable of much more than you think'.

They just kept replaying in my head. I wasn't usually like this, I never fretted over anything this long- infact I never was.

Lost deep in thought I get interrupted by a voice. "Get in the alley." I stop. Listening again, "Walk into the bloody alley!" I hear the cock of a gun.

I walk into the nearest alley. Hearing the footsteps follow me.

"Give me money and jewelry." The grim voice says.

Fuck.

The only thing I had was my necklace from my sister. Acacia. Acacia passed last year,

She was in collage, Harvard to be exact. And she went to a party. Acacia never drank, or partied much. But the pressure got to her, and she drank. After that she drove back to her dorm and passed the stop sign getting a hit my a oncoming truck.

I remember crying for months.

She was my best friend. I couldn't believe she was gone- I still can't.

"I. I don't have anything." I lie, tears forming in my eyes.

His grubby hand flies to my neck, tracing my collar bone. "Look." He hisses ripping the necklace from my neck.

I feel the ooze of blood dripping down my neck. After checking my pockets he smiles looking my body up and down.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out?" I close my eyes, my body trembles as his hands fly to my hips.

I feel the shotgun on my back. His lips stick to my neck, sucking rapidly as he grinds my hips against the brick wall.

"Get off her." A raspy voice hisses, the man smiles. "You can have her when I'm done." He says.

"Get the hell off her before I shoot." The raspy voice spits, I can see his curls through the rain. The man rams my head against the wall and throws a punch into my ribs. Slamming my fraile body against the ground and kicking my abdomen in one swift motion.

I pull myself up on the wall, limping slightly I run over. "Don't kill him." I yell, grabbing the curly haired boys arms.

Harry.

His normally bright green orbs are now almost, black. "Harry, your eyes." I mumble.