21 Questions

Let's get to 800 by Sunday!♥

××

Waking up beside Harry was the bet thing in the world.

His arm wrapped around my waist pulled me beside- practically on top of his body.

I rested my head on his chest feeling him slowly breath.

I've never really been in a relationship , for God sake he was my first kiss!

Yeah, I was 17 but I was focused on academics. Not like I wanted to be, it was just installed into me by my parents.

"Goodmorning gorgeous." I smile into his chest. I'm sure I looked a complete mess, wild hair, messed up makeup and all.

"Goodmorning." I say, as he lays a kiss on my forehead.

It was silent in the room, and sun slightly streaked through the otherwise dark room.

"Shit!" I exclaim, leaping out of bed. "What?" He asks, lying there. "It's Monday!" , "Senior ditch day." He murmers still half asleep. "I'm a junior!" I yell, grasping my jeans a shirt from the chair.

His arms slowly wrap around my waist, leaning down to my ear. He breaths softly. "Skip."

Nooo.

"I can't Harry, my parents will kill me!" I mutter, he slowly kisses my neck. "Harryy." I plead.

Oh God. He slowly bites down, softly sucking on my neck.

"Fine!" I agree, and he spins me around. A cocky smile plays on his lips. "Now lets go back to bed." He takes my free hand and walks me to the bed. I drop the clothes in my other hand and crawl in.

He pulls the covers over us and pulls me into his arms. I giggle as he rubs his forehead against mine and kisses my lips repeatedly.

"Let's play a game." I mumble onto his lips after a bit.

He smiles and I can feel myself get all happy inside. I guess Harry just did that to me.

"Okay, what game?" He asks. "21 questions." I reply with a smile. "You first." He says looking at me.

"Uhm, what's your favorite color?" I ask, he quickly answers with "Blue."

"Favorite food?" He asks.

"Nutella, but i'll eat anything" He laughs at that one, but it's true!

"Ice cream or Popsicles?"

"Depends on my mood." I roll my eyes with a small smile.

"Thongs or panties?" He smirks.

I push him, "Pervert!" , "And call them underwear!" I say laughing. "Why?" He says with a laugh. "It's just.. weird." I say.

I hate when people say panties. I don't even know why.

"Boxers or briefs?" I pester he smirks- I clearly amused him with that question. "Briefs." I roll my eyes again, Harry had that affect on people. Sometimes the things he did were so cocky they came out annoying, and I liked it.

Is that weird?

Probably.

"Virgin?" He asks, in a more serious tone than normal.

I was taken back a bit, did he just ask that?

Well obviously I was.

"Char. You can tell me." He murmers.

I bite my lip. "Yeah." He nods, "So, I'll be your first?" He was all to serious.

Was he asking to have sex with me?

But he made it sound so innocent and sweet, like I was fragile.

I bite down on my lip and nod slowly .

He smiles down at me and connects his lips to mine.

"I love you Charlotte."