Ruthless

10,000! Omg thanks guys! ♥

××

Darkness.

That's all I could see.

I slowley moved around, noticing I was in a bed. After that set into reality, I stood up and found my way to the door.

Slowly grasping the handle, I turned it open. But to my surprise the door was locked.

I moved my hands along the wall finding the light switch I flipped it on.

Scanning the room with the newfound light I knew it was the spare bedroom down the hall from Harry's.

I walked to the window, peeling the curtain away I noticed it was the dead of night.

2 a.m. probably, looking down at my achey hands I noticed the bruises that formed from hitting Tay-

Interrupting me from thought, Harry burted through the door and locked it behind him.

"What in the hell did you think you were doing?" He asks.

"Hitting Taylor, what did it look like?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

He storms up to my body, "You had no right to do that Charlotte. None." He hisses.

"I did." I spit.

He pushed me roughly.

"Get your fucking hands off me." I hiss, looking at him.

"You didn't take yours off her!" He yells, pushing me even harder. Causing me to hit the wall.

"You know why?" I ask coldly.

"Because she was insulting everybody else here. Everyone except you Harry."

"She would never do that." He says with a small smirk forming on his lips.

"Well she did."

"She wouldn't do that, she loves them. Loves them more then you ever did!" He says, his voice raising.

"Of course you would never notice."

I hiss.

He stands there waiting for more.

"Have you seen the way she talks to us? With her nose in the air, about as tall as the fucking twin towers?" I yell, as anger boiled.

"No! Of course not, because your either sucking faces with her or inside of her!" I yell sharply, with my eyes connected to his chest.

Moments pass.

"Look at me when you talk."

"I heard your only supposed to look people in the eye if you have respect for them."

And with that I walk to the door, and snatch the doorknob.

It's locked.

Fuck.

I can feel Harry behind me.

"Good comeback you little whore."

I turn around facing him.

Did he think I was just going to let him walk all over me.

"I don't think I ever really loved you. At all."

His strong hand grasps my jaw, pushing it up to him so I had to look him in the eye.

"Don't talk to me like that." He hisses as anger shines through his eyes.

"I'll talk to you however I please you dick." I spit, as his grip tightens.

His eyes go dark again.

Black.

Pitch black.

I can feel my body trembling from lack of air and begin to pound on the door.

Soon voices are outside screaming.

"Charlotte! Charlotte can you here me?", "Harry what are you doing?", "Harry stop!"

He continues, and I find myself looking him straight in the eye as Zayn slowly speaks.

"You love her Harry."

He pulls back quickly, and I feel myself falling to the floor.

The last thing I see before I black out is tears streaming down Harry's cheeks and the horrified look in his eyes.