Part 2|Vulnerable

Daniel Sharman (Issac on Teen Wolf) plays Charlie and Jacob Artist (Jake on Glee) plays the guy Charlotte meets on the subway. What do you guys think about adding the supernatural vampire/wolf stuff to Lust? Honestly, is it yay or nay? x

I wake up to the sound of scuffling around my head. I dart up suddenly to be faced with Harry. "God. You gave me a heart attack you dick." I say, breezing my fingers through my hair. "Good morning to you too." He replies, and I roll my eyes and push back the cover.

The cover that had covered us last night.

Us, as in him and I. Him and I together. Under the cover.

Thoughts suddenly hit my mind from last night,

I let him hold me. I let him ease me back to sleep. I let myself trust him. I let myself become vulnerable to him again, and when I was vulnerable. He could do anything, he could hold me in a trance like he did a few nights ago. And just that thought scared me.

I look up at him, and see his facial expressions turn into a confused look. "Are you okay?" I stay quiet and stand up, beginning towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" He calls after me, "Home?" I ask back in a defensive tone. "We have to go to shool." He says back, "No really." I can see the annoyance in his eyes. "Don't act like that.", "Don't tell me what to do." I retort just as quickly, if not quicker. He rubs his head in frustration in silence. "I'm going." I say, and open the door and exit it,, to my suprise he doesn't stop me.

I walk down the hall and into the elevator, I press the Floor 1 button and wait as the doors slowly close, just before the crack shuts a hand slips through and pulls them back. 

I was in to much of shock to even move because,

It was Charlie.

"I will hurt you if you take one step closer." I say harshly, trying to stand my ground. But my voice shakes as I speak. "Can't I just ride an elevator without getting threatend?" He asks with a cocky tone in his voice as he scuffles his feet a bit.

The noise his boots made against the floor were so familiar.

And a sudden thought hits me,

"You were the one following me yesterday." I blurt, and a smirk takes over his lips. "You've solved the mystery Scooby." He replies as the elevator comes to a hault. I step out and walk out of the lobby, "So Scooby's leaving?" He asks with the same smirk, and I rush down the steps to the subway. "Yeah, that's what it looks like." I say, and climb onto the approaching subway. 

Charlie stays as grasp onto a metal pole, the sub takes off and Charlie's smirk stays on his lips until I can't see him anymore. 

I close my eyes in relief. I had to admit, Charlie scared the shit out of me. Everything about him was unfriendly. His thin, frail lips, striking grey eyes and defined jawline made him stunning yet disgusting at the same time. He was like one of those frat boys in college that was popular, but not for the sports he played, or his social pattern. But for his looks, besides his looks no one really knew who he was. You could say his name and no one would realize it, but once you described him everyone knew exactly who he was. He was menecing teacher that you didn't want to be alone with, or the kid you went to middle school with who did no sports, participated in no clubs, or even talked to anyone. 

He was simply creepy, and he gave me bad vibes.

I snap back into reality, and wade through the crowd of people finding a spot on the bus between a proper hipster with a Starbucks frappe' in her hand and a buissness man that kept eyeing me oddly. I lean my hip against the metal pole and look around the sub finding a group of girls and guys talking and looking at me, they whisper to eachother. And I can't help but think that they're talking about me.

One of them stands out of the rest, his tan skin seems to glow and a black beanie caresess his hair softly. In a flash he's up and walking towards me, "Are you Charlotte?" He asks, and I'm not sure weather to answer or just continue to look at him like I don't speak English.

I mean I could pass for an Italian or something.

"It depends." I reply, confusion running through my mind. He stiffles a laugh, so I assume he takes 'it depends' as a yes. "Your Harry's Charlotte?" He asks, a bit more serious. "No, I mean. Kind of. Well. I was." I stutter and feel my cheeks turning bright red as the subway comes to a stop. Trying to escape my awkardness I suddenly blurt, "I've got to go." And dart out of the sub, and the station altogether. 

I get out of the station and feel the cool breeze hit my face, and it seems to be cooling down my firey cheeks. Why did I act like such a ditz around attractive guys? Why was I even thinking about how I acted for Lord sake? The guy asked if my name was Charlotte and if I was Harry's Charlotte! He hadn't looked like he would be involved with gangs. He hadn't seemed like he'd be involved with someone like Harry or Aiden. Either way, it didn't matter. At the moment I needed to be alert and aware about Charlie.

Charlie seemed more harmful then Aiden ever did.

And Aiden had threatend to kill me.