Changed Views

The Cast-

Charlotte: Idk, any ideas? I'm thinking a Kendall Jennerish, and Acacia Clark?

The Boys: As themselves

El,Dani,Perrie,Demi: As themselves

Taylor: As herself

Aiden: Josh Hutcherson

Austin: Logan Lerman (OMFG THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN EVER)

Mia: Abigail Breslin

××

Austin's fingers lace through my hair slowly, as I rest my head against his chest.

"Hey, your gonna be alright." He assures into my ear. I stay quiet, not knowing what to say.

This would certainly be a good way to get back at Harry.

The truck came to a hault, and Austin helped me out and as terrified as I was I swallowed my fear and walked into the house with Aiden and the others.

The house was dark and he flipped a few lights on, "You can sleep with Austin while your here." Aiden says, grasping a skinny girl with blonde hair by the waist and walking down the hall.

The other people go down up the stairs, and opposite hall's and I look over at Austin.

He smiles warmly, and I follow him up the stairs to his room.

As we get in he closes the door and slowly takes off his coat and shoes.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight." He says, pulling back the covers.

"I can stay on the floor Austin." I assure, slipping off my shoes.

"Your sleeping in the bed." I move over to the large bed as he pulls back the covers. As I lay down he pulls the covers back over me slightly.

He could tell how scared I was

"Don't be scared." He whispers, my eyes meeting with his.

"No ones going to hurt you anymore. Not Harry, not Aiden, not Taylor. No one."

He 22 and I was 17, so he captivated me when he spoke, when someone was older then me I- oddly enough felt that way.I could feel his emotions through his words too, which made me feel a bit better.

He tucks the covers around my neck, and plants a solid kiss on my forehead.

"Get some sleep, okay?" He mumbles softly, which I respond to with a nod.

I watch as he walks over to the small couch and sits down, grasping the blanket and pulling it over him.

Not much runs through my mind before I drift asleep.

××

Rustling from the closet wakes me up, and I can feel a set of eyes on me.

"Austin..?" I call tiredly.

I can see him grab a sweatshirt, and close the door. "You can go back to sleep, I'm sorry I woke you."

I slowly sit up, and rub my eyes. "Oh no, it's fine." I mumble, as he walks to the bed and takes a seat beside me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, your beds very comfy." I say with a laugh and a smile sneaks onto his lips.

"Want to go get breakfast?" He asks, I nod, "I don't really have any clothes."

"I'll get you some from Brit, Aiden's girlfriend." He says, walking towards the door.

Once he's gone, I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Waiting for it to heat up, I slide off my sweats and shirt, getting in.

As the hot water runs down my back, and look around at Austin's shower things.

Axe hair shampoo and a bar of soap.

Well then.

I grab the Axe and squirt a bit into my hands and lather it into my hair.

Quickly getting lost in thought, I wonder why I'm even here.

Harry probably doesn't even care.

He's just another dick who made me believe in him.

And I shouldn't have.

I rinse my hair and switch off the water, stepping out of the shower.

I grab a towel from the cabinet and dry off, hearing a knock on the door I open it a bit seeing Austin. He closes his eyes when he sees my towel.

He's so respectful of me, and sweet.

"I got you some clothes." He says, slipping them through the crack. "Thank you." I respond, closing the door.

I slip back on my underwear from last night, and bra. Then put on the skye blue skinny jeans with plenty of tears, a tight black tank top, and a large cardigan.

I grab the hair dryer from the counter, and dry my hair then I part it in the middle giving it waves.

After that I slip on the pair of flats he gave me and walk out, seeing Austin.

He smiles, and I follow him down the stairs and out the door to his SUV.

I climb into the opposite seat as we drive into town.

××

"No. The Steelers suck!" Aiden protests as I sip on my mocha. "No. No. No. Greenbay is the worst!"

He responds with a chuckle, "Your joking, right?"

"Are you?" I ask, laughing. "Well at least Greenbay have a decent defense!"

"Steelers defense is the best! What are you talking about?"

"That's a lie!" I laugh, "Whatever."

We finish our drinks and food, and walk out of Starbucks.

As we drive down the street, I see someone walking on the sidewalk.

Harry.

I can feel my stomach doing flips inside me as he looks at me.

His mouth separates, yelling words. And when he sees Austin, he yells even louder.

××

Double update after this! x

[Btw it was a filler chapter, sorryy.]