Part 2;

Listen to // All of Me by John Legend
( sorry this update took so long! )

"Everyone please report to your seats, we are planning for emergency landing due to the weather,"

My eyes shot up to meet his, now light green ones. He opened the door and placed his hand on my lower back, ushering me into the hallway.

It stayed there as we walked down the aisle to our seats,

I eased into the window seat, as he sat beside me. His hand immediately met my upper thigh, replacing the spot it had previously been on my back.

I continually tried to force his hand off, but as the plane descended towards the ground, I still had no such luck.

I sighed, and he smirked to himself. I could tell that he was satisfied - but I wasn't giving him that satisfaction, I rolled my eyes before pushing his hand off completely as we stood up.

Filing off the plane, we exited the unknown airport and stood together on the busy sidewalk.

He didn't speak but I knew that he was thinking about something, something that I probably didn't wanna know either,

Harry began to cross the road and I stood hesitantly, waiting for him to look back. But he never did, and he knew that I would follow him.

And just as he likely predicted, I did,

Running to catch up, I lingered behind him as we both entered a beat down motel parking lot.

The lights to the massive, tacky sign were blinking and some had burnt out completely.

"We're not staying here," I said, but he just kept walking until we entered the front office.

Junky orange chairs, ratty carpeting, peeling floral wallpaper, scattered magazines, and an old TV filled the room with a musky aroma lingering around.

Harry approached the front desk, and smiled at the mildly aged blonde woman behind the desk. She sat filing her nails while chewing gum, fitting the perfect definition of a 90's teenager - besides for the wrinkles lining her eyes.

He laid down some cash in front of her, "One bed," she got up from her chair and reached towards the key rack plucking a dull bronze key from the top row and handing it to him. "3B,"

As soon as we exited the office, I grabbed the key from Harry's fingers and shot up the rickety steps beneath me.

Once I found room 3B, I pressed the key into the lock. Twisting, the key never clicked, so the door wouldn't exactly open.

I kept jabbing in the key, but it failed every time -

Large arms reached around me, and turned the key in one swift motion, the door drew back and the same arms pushed open the door. I turned around, still outside of the room, seeing he familiar figure of Harry.

It was black out, and the only thing I could really make of were his bright eyes, he pushed open the door and we both stepped in.

He peeled of his coat and dropped it to the ground carelessly, I watched as he ran fingers through his hair while kicking off his shoes and shoving them into the wall along with his coat.

I turned around, and pressed my hands against the hollow wooden door, shutting it securely and before I could blink my eyes, I felt plump, soft lips pressing against my neck.

He moved his fingers to the door and did each lock carefully, with precision in each swipe. "I'm gonna make you feel so good Charlotte," he whispered, moving his lips against my neck.