Watch Your French!

You guys are extrodinharry.♥

××

The boys are talking as Dani pulls me aside.

I was shocked at how normal the girls looked. No tattoos, no piercings. Nothing like their boyfriends.

"So, Harry told us what happened." She says. I look at my hands. "He's sorry. Really sorry." Eleanor says.

I nod, "I just feel more comfortable being friends with him." Demi smiles, "That's how I felt with Niall."

I smile slightly, "He's looking at you" Perrie whispers. I feel my cheeks flush.

A ring at the doorbell sounds and Niall's up.

"PIZZA." He yells, as he brings it in. I can feel my mouth watering already..

××

Later that night we put a movie in. "What shall we watch?" Louis asks. "Mama!" Perrie exclaims I agree.

That movie scared the shit out of me but I loved it.

Harry puts blankets on the ground and I sit beside him.

..

OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR ANNABELLE!

I could be a movie critic, I always point out the flaws of every movie-

Where's everyone at?

I slowly stand up. "Harry?" I call, the house is now dark. Oh God.

I walk around the dark house halls.

I'm about ready go die as I hear crawling in the hall.

I round the corner Harry jumps on top of me- out of completely nowhere! "You dick!" I scream as he lays ontop of me. He laughs. "I told you that you would pay!"

"I think I shit myself." I say, he laughs and his dimples show.

"I think you did too." He says gesturing his hand over his nose like something stinks.

"Your probably smelling your own breath." I say smiling. He helps me up as we walk into the living room.

"Can you take me home?" He nods, "Who's home?" , "No one." He bites his lip. "Will you stay here?" I nod, not really wanting to be alone after that movie.

"Where is everyone?" I ask, "They went to bed." I nod laying down on the blankets in the living room. Harry turns the TV off and lays down beside me.

"Why aren't you in your bed?" I ask, "Eleanor and Louis are in there, I just told them not to fuck." I laugh. "Watch your French Harold!" He smiles.

I hear banging from above us and the voice of Perrie screaming. "Do you think she's okay?" I ask. "I think Zayn's giving her a cuddle with a struggle."

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I begin to laugh, "This is inappropriate." I say slowly.

It's silence for a few minutes. The weird kind as the noises echo. Ew.

I look out the window wall seeing the rain pour down.

It was a strange kind of pretty.

"It's beautiful." I murmer.

"Just like someone I know." He whispers.

"Demi? I know she's absolutely-" He cuts me off.

"No, you Charlotte." I can feel my cheeks flush. And his lips slowly kiss my forehead. I wipe of the wet spot he left.

He gasps. "What?" I ask a bit worried. "Did you just wipe of my kiss?" He asks, jumping ontop of me. I laugh, "Yes I did!"

And with that he digs his fingers into my side. "Harrryyyy!" I scream, trying to stop his hands.

I was laughing so hard I cried. It began to hurt- but I loved it.

I feel the tears trickling down my cheeks. "Stahhppp!" I yell.

"Say you love me!" He exclaims, tickling me even harder. I gasp for air, "Never!" He smirks. "Okay then" And continues tickling me.

"I LOVE YOU!" I finally scream. He stops, "What was that..?":

"I love you."

And I meant it.

"You mean it?" He asks. I nod nervously. I lay under his body as he slowly comes down on me.

I close my eyes, as his lips slowly collide with mine.

××

Okay so next chapter things will get intimate.. like forreal. ;)