Save a life, Kill a man

260?!

Thanksss.♥

××

"She's not my toy." Harry's voice booms from the darkness.

Thank God.

"Harry." The boy infront of me says in a delighted tone.

"Just let her go Tony." Harry pleads. Tony laughs. "No way." I can see Harry's fist clench as he approaches me and Tony.

"You can't save her. Just like you couldn't save Kate." Tony snaps. Harry stands still. "What?" He asks

"Remember? You couldn't save Kate. You were to fond of your ego to stand up for her?" Harry looks down. "And when I touched her, every single part of her.. you weren't there to help her."

I can see Harry's anger ball up.

"She screamed for you. But you couldn't help her, you didn't love her enough did you Harry?"

Harry pounced, and rammed Tony against the wall. Endlessly punching him into the wall.

I stood up watching wide eyed.

Harry had no mercy, as Tony fell to the ground Harry kicked him several times.

Harry steps back and I bend down, checking for a pulse.

It's not there.

"You killed him." I whisper, standing up. "You fucking killed him Harry!" I yell.

Silence.

"He killed Kate!" He screams, as the rain pours down. "You killed Kate." I hiss, and walk off.

××

How could he kill someone?

Tony was a dick. He raped Kate, he pissed Harry off. But how could Harry so easily kill him?

The rain poured down as I ran along the sidewalk, going nowhere.

××

Sorry the last few chapters have been short. I have severe writer's blog. :/