Don't Let Me Go

Please vote!

××

I could feel the tears slowly swell in my eyes as the rest of the car grows quiet.

Why was he being such a asshole?

As we pulled up to the house, I slammed the car door and walked up to the porch. Walking through the door, I rushed up the stairs and into Harry's room.

Stripping off my clothes I slide Harry's white t-shirt over myself and slip into bed.

Harry soon got in the room, and peeled off his shirt and skinny jeans. He crawled into bed beside me and shut of the lamp.

I was confused, mad, and just crushed.

Harry had gotten so mad at me earlier, I almost wanted to go home. But I knew I couldn't because Aiden and his gang would come.

The simple fact was here, beside Harry I felt..

Safe.

But the sight of him at the moment made me get all pissed again.

He grabbed my body and pulled me beside him.

"Don't touch me." I snap.

He holds my body even closer to him. "Harry!" I fight, pushing him away.

He's stronger then me by a landslide, and forces me on his chest.

He was just so, ughh.

I couldn't even explain how much hatred I felt for him at this moment.

I slowly stopped fighting and rested my head on his bare skin.

He chuckles, "Are you done?"

I felt the anger take over my body.

"It's not fucking funny Harry." I spit, close to tears again.

I wasn't going to let him see me cry- especially over him.

He's taken back by that.

He slowly pushes my head down to his chest, "Go to sleep." He whispers.

"Just let me go. Just let me go home" I plead, in a soft tone.

His long fingers run through my hair and I can feel every bone in my body tense up as he touches me.

He slowly entangles his feet in mine.

I can hear words leaking from his lips. Slowly but softly he begins- singing.

"Now you were standing there right in front of me, I hold on it's getting harder to breathe."

"All of a sudden these lights are blinding me, I never noticed hkw bright they would be."

"I'll keep my eyes wide open. I'll keep my eyes wide open."

"Don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go, cause I'm tired of feeling alone."

As he sang the words in my ear I could feel my body longing for him.

I hated him so much at the moment, to the point it made me sick.

The sickness that made you tense up, and made the pit of your stomach do flips all over.

I was love sick.

I was in love with Harry.

I was in love with him so much that when my head gave me caution that something wasn't right, my heart would take over.

And I hated it. I absolutely hated it.

××

I was awoken by the sound of rain on the roof.