Part 2|Don't Forget

Last night was great.

I went to the football game and apparently I have a boyfriend now.

Like wut.

We hugged and took pictures and everyone awed when he asked me to wear his jersey next week. Like ahh.

But then my best friend got cheated on by a dick. And he called me a bitch and then I kicked him in the nuts.

Whoops.

ILY. x

×× 

Harry finally came out of the bathroom and I began to walk down the hall, and to my locker.

The clock on the wall said it was only fifteen minutes before school ended, so I might as well leave. And I didn't want to be alone, or around Harry one moment longer.

I put the numbers into my combination and heard a voice of Harry behind me.

"9 , 27 , 0."

I turn around being greeted by Harry with a smirk. I turn back to my locker and roll my eyes.

Ignoring Harry was impossible since he now went to Cherrydale.

And I certainly wasn't going to let him run me out of the school. He should'nt even be here in the first place; but he was.

So since I couldn't ignore him, I could be rude to him. If I was rude I couldn't get attached, I wouldn't get attached anyway. Right? After he had broken his promises, again, I couldn't fall for him.

I'm broken away from my thought as he peers over my locker.

Let alone fall for him, I couldn't stand the sight of him right now. I grab my bag and shut my locker door and begin to walk towards the stairs.

He's soon beside me, "Aren't you supposed to be showing me around, and helping me?" He says in a question tone.

"Yes."

"Then do it." He replies, walking down the stairs with me. I stop as we hit the middle of the stairs, facing him. "Make me." I bark.

"Okay." He says. I cross my arms over my chest for a moment. "I'll tell the principal if you don't." I shrug my shoulders quickly, "Fine with me." A smug smile takes over his lips, "Don't you already have a detention?"

Fuck.

"What do you need help with?" I ask annoyed. Couldn't he just leave me alone? I clearly didn't want to be talking to him, couldn't he see?

"I can't get my locker open." He says, and I catch his eyes.

For the split second I look, his light green orbs reflect of mine, causing a glint to surface from them.

I hurry up the steps, tearing myself away from him. "What's your locker number?" I ask. "781." I walk down the hall quickly and find his locker.

"Combination?" I ask, looking at the black lock on his locker.

"41," I put the number in, "22,"

The thought of Taylor runs through my brain as I put the number in.

I wonder if Harry's still seeing-

"69." He says, causing a look from me. By which he errupts into laughter. I bite down on my lip, trying not to laugh.

"Just laugh Char, it wont hurt you." He says, "But you really should have saw your face." His deep laugh calms my nerves and anger just a enough to stir a laugh, which I immediately calm.

"What's the number?" I ask, "It's 12." He says, a wide spread smile covering his lips. I pull his locker open, immediatly seeing a picture of him and I.

I can remember that night perfectly.

I rip the picture from the locker quickly and place it into the trash bin beside his locker. He didn't need that picture in his locker. No one needed to know we had a past, and no one would. Yes. I was ashamed of it.

As I looked up to Harry I saw the hurt in his eyes and take a step back, "Go ahead and get what you want." I say, avoiding his eyes.

He grabs nothing and shuts the door, "So you made me open it for nothing?" I snap. "Did you honestly think I would do my homework?" I roll my eyes again.

"Can I walk you to detention?" He asks, and I look up at him. "What?" , "Can I walk you to detention?"

"No." I say flatly, and begin to walk down the hall, and he's right beside me again. "I said no."

"Well to bad." He retorts, and begins to walk. I growl and continue to walk.

In a flash a boy is infront of us. "Look what we have here." He taunts, looking at Harry. "Harry and, oh who is this?" He asks cockily, eyeing my body up and down as a disgusting smirk takes over his lips.

He was tall and had a slim frame, but I could see the muscles beneath his button up shirt clearly. His eyes were so blue, but lifeless and the cold smile he gave sent chills through me.

Harry's hand grasped mine, interlocking our fingers as the man stepped closer. "Who are you?" Harry hisses, as he continues to look at me. "We could fuck her up real good."

Harry releases my hand and connects it with the mans jaw bone, sending him backwards a few steps. Harry looks back to me, and I see the familiar sight of his black eyes.

The man gathers himself and steps closer causing Harry to defensively pull me behind his body. "I asked you who you were." He spits, the venom dripping from his lips.

"You don't know who I am?" The man asks, another smirk appearing. 

"I'm Charlie." He says, with dead eyes and a cold voice.

Silence.

"Tony's brother."

××

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER TONY??!