Part 2|Fresh Start

What's your guys favorite One Direction song?

Mine are Over Again, Everything About You, Truly Madly Deeply & Rock Me! (x

××

Hands land on my shoulders causing me to spin around seeing the one and only Lea.

She smiles at me wildly, "C'mon Charlotte, your gonna be late!" She links her arm within mine and walks me through the doors.

The school has tall ceilings and is massive for a high-school. Touches of Cherry wood line the walls, with black lockers and floors.

It was quite classy for a school.

"What's your locker?" She asks, as we walk down the busy hall.

"228." I reply, "Right beside mine!"

Is that luck I smell?

We glide up a flight of shiny stairs to and down the hall to our lockers which lay beside a ceiling to floor window.

I see 4 other guys and 2 other girls, standing beside our lockers.

Lea pulls me up with a huge smile, "Guys this is Charlotte!"

They all smile at me and wave politely.

"Charlotte this is Jake, Taylor, Justin, and Skylar." She says, gesturing towards the guys.

"And this is Lauren, Ronnie, and Annabel." I smile at them which the respond with an even bigger one.

They were all couples.

And now, I felt like the third wheel.

"What do you have first period?" Lea asks, "Calculus."

"I have that too." Jake pipes in, "You should take Charlotte to class then." Ronnie says, planting a kiss on his lips. He agrees and walks towards me as the others leave.

I quickly open my locker and toss my bag and jacket in, grabbing a few books and notebooks.

We then start off to class, and quickly get there considering it was right around the corner.

We take a seat together and I look to Jake, "You and Ronnie are adorable together." I chime in with a smile.

And that most definitely wasn't a lie.

"Not as cute as you and I would be." 

He says, sending a wink in my direction.

So maybe everything wasn't rainbows and butterflies here.

××

After calculus Jake and I walk back to our group of lockers, he doesn't seem to be distracted by his comment.

But I certainly was.

It felt a bit awkward, but I'm sure that would wear off.

We all put our books back in and went to the next class, then the next, and so on.

We came back from Gym, and started for the lunch room.

We quickly got through the crowd, hmm.

That's weird because the crowd was huge and we were just at the end.

I forget that thought as I see food, I grab a salad, apple, and water.

The grease didn't appeal to me.

As all 8 of us walk through the cafeteria, I see all eyes on us.

The first thought that pops into my mind is,

Do I have toilet paper stuck on my ass?

With that bad memories from sixth grade pop into my head.

But then the dots connect.

I'm with the popular's.

××

Another filler chap.

Sorreh. x