The taste that your lips allow

13 readsss.♥

Please vote babes! .xx

↓ Short chapter ↓

××

I open my eyes to darkness. I assumed it was almost eleven. All I could see was Har?as biting his lip near the snake bite. I could see his cheek bones as he slowly inhaled and exhaled.

He was stunning.

"Checking me out?" He said as a smile played on his lips. I look down "No." I feel my cheeks getting rosy. He chuckles.

We both sit up and I pull the blanket around me "Can you turn on the heater?" I ask shivering.

"That's what you have me for." He smiles, pulling me towards him. I let him.

I snuggle my head into his chest. "Why did your eyes turn black?" I ask. "What are you talking about?"

"You know." I say, "Eyes can't turn black Charlotte, it's impossible." He says with a chuckle. "Harry you know exactly what I'm talking about! Tell me!" I exclaim pushing him away. "Just fucking drop it!" He yells pushing me.

I cry in pain, standing up and yanking my leggings on. I don't care about the pain. "What the fucking are you doing?" Harry asks.

"Leaving." I say, and walk out the door.

The rain is pouring overhead as I walk down the street. I cross my arms.

Why wouldn't he just tell me? It was that simple. But he went off again. He was so frustrating.

"Charlotte." I hear a deep, raspy voice. Harry. I continue walking. "Charlotte." I feel his arm on my shoulder. He turns me around.

He begins to lean in. Tucking my wet hair behind my ear. His hands rest on the part between my cheeks and neck.

"Don't move." He whispers.

And I don't.

His lips touch mine and I resist. Pushing him back, fighting him off. But he stays.

His lips are soft and plump, and I can feel his snake bite against mine. As his tongue begs for entrance, I allow it.

Kissing Harry made me forget everything else. Maybe it :shouldn't though..