You're such a dork!

200!♥

××

"Your such a dork!" I yell laughing at Harry's tune.

"Worm, worm, worm, worm, worms in my pants!" His dimples are full on and I feel tears streaming down my cheeks at how stupid he was being.

Harry's so much different.

He hasn't gotten mad since a few months ago.

His curly hair droops over his eye as he dances along the wood log as I sift through the moist soil looking for worms.

What fun

"Get to work slacker!" I yell, throwing dirt at him. He stands up, "Did you just- did you just do that?" He asks gesturing a finger from the dirt to him.

I feel a giggle excape me.

"You better run Jenner!" He yells, as I take off running through the wooded area.

I feel dirt hit my neck and spin around, giving him the 'O' face.

"You cheeky ass son of a gun!" I yell, as he smirks and crosses his arms.

I chuck another fistful at him, and he throws some back until it's a full on mud-fight.

..

We finally stop as he slides his arms around my waist and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." He breathes in my ear.

I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck as we waltz back and forth. "I love you too Harry." I reply.

Best friends, huh?

He takes my fingertips and waltz me out. Twirling me around, he pulls me back in.

"I have a feeling we should kiss." He says with a cheeky smirk.

"I have a feeling we shouldn't." I say, blushing at the ground.

He continues to dance, not taking it to heart. "You've changed." I mutter.

He nods, "Just for you." I laugh.

He twirls me around so my backs to his chest.

I realize it's now dark out.

"We should probably head home." I nod as we hurry to his car.

..

"Another night at the Styles residence." I sigh, as pull up to his huge house.

He smirks, "Don't ask like you don't like it." I punch his arm as we walk in.

"Hey Charlotte." Eleanor says flashing me a smile from Louis lap on the couch. "Hey El."

I hope I could call her that.

Louis is softly stroking her hair as he smiles at us.

Aww.

"We're going to bed." Harry says, as we trot upstairs. As we get into Harry's bedroom I look at Harry.

He raises an eyebrow, "What?" "Don't you feel rude just leaving them down there?" He chuckles.

"Do you feel rude leaving your family downstairs when your in your room?" He asks.

"So they're family?" I ask as he tosses me a white shirt. "Basically." He says, with a smile.

I walk to the bathroom and Peel of my clothes and toss on the shirt.

I come back out to a shirtless Harry in bed. I jump in bed with a laugh.

As we watch TV I feel my eyes drooping, and Harry's arms slide around me.

Feeling warm and cozy, sleep slowly takes me.