Take It All Back

So I've been getting alot of inboxes asking about me, so here's 10 facts. Feel free to ask more, and sorry if I bore you to death.

1. My names Olivia and people spell it Oliva, like idek if they passed first grade.

2. I play volleyball and love to go to the gym.

3. I love to write fanfic, (idk if you could tell.)

4. I like One Direction, Coldplay, The Fray, Paramore, Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, Micheal Jackson, Austin Mahone (I'm seeing him in concert on Saturday like omfg.) , and Justin Beiber so you could say I like all types of music.

5. I dream of living in NYC, I hate small towns.

6. I like the names Charlotte, London, Ireland, Kate and Acacia.

7. I'm 13 but want to be 17.

8. I'm actually very religious.

9. My favorite shows are Glee, Modern Family, Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo, & Dance Moms.

10. I'm an adrenaline junky.

××

My eyes fly open to the sound of knocking.

I slide out of the bed and pass Austin quickly, I hurry down the stairs and grasp a knife from the drawer.

I mean, I needed to be prepared.

As I grow closer to the door it rattles even harder, aw fuck.

I pull the door open and before I even can close it I feel someone pulling me out and slamming the door.

"Why in the fuck did you come here?" He yells roughly.

I don't respond.

"Why are you here?" He yells.

"I wanted to."

He looks taken back.

"Well your coming back with me."

Anger quickly boils within me, "Your the one who fucking left!"

"Charlotte, it wasn't like that."

"Then how was it Harry?" I spit back at him.

Silence.

"How the hell was it?" I yell, feeling tears well up. God Charlotte. Don't cry you idiot.

"I wasn't good for you." He says, innocently.

"If you weren't good for me why did you have sex with me?" I ask harshly.

"I couldn't stop myself."

"You couldn't stop yourself." I spit.

"Well maybe taking my virginity would have changed your mind!"

"Charlotte, don't even start that card. It takes two to tango." He says harshly.

I grasp the handle of the door, and he pulls me back, "Don't walk away from me."

"Don't tell me what to do." I fight back, as he pulls the door shut.

"I'll tell you what to do Charlotte, your mine. And you know that as well as I do."

Disgust fills my face.

"I wasn't yours since you hit me the first time."

"Shut up." He hisses.

"Can you not handle hearing what you did to me?" I fight back.

"We're not talking about that right now, we're talking about why your here with the men who raped Kate!" He yells.

"If Kate's even real!" I fight back.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He yells.

"Aiden told me about how you used me to make Taylor jealous."

Silence.

"That was only in the beginning Charlotte.."

"Why in the fuck didn't you tell me?!" I scream.

I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Because I knew you'd over complicate it! Just like now!" He yells, gesturing towards me.

"Over complicate things?! You used me Harry!" I yell.

"I didn't fucking use you Charlotte!" He yells harshly.

"You used me just like all the other girls, I'm not another peice of your game to get back at Aiden. I'm a person, and I don't know who the fuck Kate was but she's be pissed at what your doing!"

He storms down the driveway.

"Just go back inside to your rapist boyfriend!" He yells, pushing down all the flower pots and rocks.

"I wish we never even met!" I scream, as the tears engulf my cheeks.

"You just read my mind!" He yells back.

I rush back inside, and into Austin's room collapsing onto the bed in sobs.

How could he act like such a dick and not even apologize? Was he to caught up in his damn ego?

I just wish I could take it all back.

Everything.