Part 2|I Hate You

The man who came to Charlotte's flat last night is a new character, just letting you know. Try to figure it out, you've heard of him before in the story. I'm sure you can guess, leave your guesses in the comments if you'd like. Anndd if you guys have any tips, or things you'd like me to do, please leave a comment and/or inobx me! x

annddd.

NIALL FREAKING HORANS COUSIN FREAKING FOLLOWED ME OMG IM HYPERVENTILATING WUT YEAH  ASDFGHJKL.

_____________

"Charlotte.", "I'm sorry." He says, looking at me from his spot a few steps infront of me. I swallow roughly, and shake my head answering him with a small mumble, "It's fine." I can't force myself to meet his eyes, as his stare down at me. I could practically feel his eyes bore into me as I looked past him, "I think you should go now." I whisper, and he refuses. Falling out from his despondent mood he offers me a subtle, "Are you kidding?" 

"No, I wasn't." I reply a bit harsher. "I'm not leaving you after that just happened Charlotte." He says roughly, "I can handle myself Har-", "Well obviously you can't." He argues back.

I grind my teeth while pushing past him, and into the living room. It looks almost completely untouched, like nothing had happened. The only thing was the lock on the door had been busted open. I pick it up and set it on the counter, grabbing a few blankets from inside a large chest underneath the counter. As I set them on the couch, Harry walks out. "Char-", "Save it." I snap and walk towards my bedroom. 

I close the door and slide the cardigan off my shoulders, and crawl into bed.

What had just happened?

Someone broke into my apartment and basically told me he was going to kidnap me, or whatever the hell you call it while trying to get into the closet. Harry came in and did something to him, and I had no clue what; but I wasn't asking. Then he opened the door and kissed me,

I touched my lips softly while thinking of it. I mean, I didn't not like it. But why would he do that, why would I let him do that? 

I pull all the covers over my chilled body due to the fact that it was freezing. If it was freezing in here, I could only imagine how cold Harry was in the living room. Maybe I should bring him some more covers- no, I hope he freezes his fucking nuts off.

I attempted to shut out the thoughts of Harry, and close my eyes. But I didn't feel safe after tonight, and I couldn't get him off my mind. He was probably freezing, just like I was.

That dick.

I growled and stood up, grabbing a blanket from my chair, along with the cardigan and walked into the living room. Harry was curled up against the couch, just like I had thought. I sit down at the loveseat beside him, and handed the blanket out to him. He grabs it, our fingers brushing against eachother, "Thank you." I nod slowly, and begin to stand up. Harry sits up, "Hey, can I talk to you?" 

I pause in my steps and turn back, taking a seat in the loveseat. I sit uneasily on the edge of the chair, waiting for him to speak.

"I'm sorry." He confesses easily, I shake my head and begin to stand again, he eases my body into the chair and sits beside me. I can feel my body begin to tense up again, and set my hands on his bare chest to push him off me slightly and wait for his response. 

"You need to tell me what's been going on." He says, and I shoot him a confused glance. "He couldn't just have found your apartment, I made sure of that when I came here. Has anyone spoke to you that you don't know?" He asks, his words tumbling out quickly.