Betrayed

↓ Short leadup chapter ↓

××

I curl into a ball on the opposite side of the tent to Harry.

Fuck him.

He had no right to do that.

No right.

I didn't know exactly what he was thinking, but I could imagine.

Prude.

Virgin.

Child.

I felt tears sliding down my cheeks.

No. Don't cry.

I did.

I did, until I fell asleep.

××

(The next day)

We got home quickly, and Harry had acted like nothing had happened.

What was with him?

When we walked through the door, Harry sat on the couch, eyes glued go his phone.

"We're going to the lake, would you like to join us?" Louis asks. Harry shakes his head replying with a flat, "No."

I honestly didn't care.

But Harry had been on his phone all day.

Like all day.

"C'mon!" Niall shouts, "Just leave him." I mutter walking out the door. He just,, he aggrivated me.

"Let's walk." Eleanor infers, the lake was down the hill and through the small path.

..

We made our way down, and sat around talking for a bit.

"What happened with Harry last night?" They ask, making a point to be concerned.

"Nothing, speaking about him. I'll go check up." They nod, as I get up from the sand and begin walking.

I was going to go off on him.

Not only had he acted like everything was fine today, and didn't apologize. He was glued to that goddamn phone.

I wasn't sure why, but it seemed odd to me.

As if I actually cared, he was such an utter dick last night. I was sick of his biopolar self.

I walk through the door, and up the long stairs to our room.

Why couldn't he just-

As I open the door to our bedroom I'm welcomed by a near naked Harry and..

Taylor.

Taylor Swift.

I felt so many emotions sweep over me at once.

Anger.

Hatred.

But most of all, sadness.

Harry quickly pulled away from her body, "It's not what it looks like."

He pushes her off and walks towards me, his hand carressing my cheek.

"Then what the hell is it?" My voice trembles, as tears stream down my cheeks.

I push him off, and run down the stairs in one motion.

I slam the door, and walk down the street.

No.

Thoughts rushed through my mind of every single thing, and the pieces fit together.

The phone, staying home, and Taylor.

Tears flooded my eyes making it difficult to see, I continued walking down the street knowing I couldn't go home.

My parents would already be pissed about the gradecard, and me too.

The only other option was.

Austin.