Part 2|Feel Again

*I WENT BACK AND EDITED THE CHAPTER WHERE CHARLOTTE SLEPT ON HARRY'S CHEST. SO THAT DID NOT HAPPEN, CHARLOTTE JUST SLEPT ON THE COUCH AND HARRY ON THE LOVESEAT. OKAY. 

What's your guys favorite singers besides One Direction?

I like Ed Sheeran,5sos, Little Mix, Austin Mahone, Lana Del Ray, The Killers, The Ramones, Taylor Swift (not as a person, as a artist), Coldplay, The Fray, and most of that pop-rock stuff. x

____________

( A few nights later. )

I pulled the covers tighter around myself and shut my eyes, just as they had shut my phone rings from the table beside my bed. I reach my hand over and grab the phone and quickly lift it to my ear. Being greeted with a voice, I've came oh-so-familiar with; Harry's.

"What are you doing?" He asks quickly, 

"Ever heard of 'Hello'?" I ask, feeling a smile slide onto my lips as a chuckle comes from the other end. "Quit being such a smart ass all the time Char." He puns."It's here to stay, you should really know by now." I reply, taking the necklace he had given me between my fingers.

The smooth silver tips of the paper airplane were soft and cool against my fingertips. 

I hadn't taken it off since the day he had given it to me.

"Well you should loose it because it's not attractive.", "I'm not trying to be attractive, I'm trying to get into college-" He cuts in, "I was joking Charlotte.", "And how does college tie into being a smart ass?" He asks, "You have to be smart to get into college, a smart ass. Get it?" He laughs, making my lips turn upward into another smile. 

"Your an idiot too." He says, "Stop being such a bully Harry. God." I say tease, a few moments grow silent between us. I listen for a response at the other line, "Can I ask you something?" I can feel my heart jump, just at that simple question. "Yeah, of course." I reply,  "Well-" I cut him off suddenly as I hear a knock at the door, "What's that?" He asks just as quickly. "Someone's at the door." I reply, stepping out of my bed. 

The cold wooden floor shocks my bare feet as I walk across the room to grab a big cardigan to put over my small shorts and tank top,

 Hell to the no was I answering the door like that. 

"It's almost 12 in the morning, who would be at your apartment?" He asks, a sudden flash of concern rushing over his hurried words. "That's why i'm checking genius." I say, and he waits patiently on the other end. "Don't hang up either." He adds as I put my hair into a bad bun and walk to the door. "Okay, okay."

I get to the door and get close to the peep-hole, seeing no one. The lights are even off in the hallway. I pull back and unlock the door, pulling it open. Lights from the city seep through the windows illuminating the carpeted hallway, it seemed to be empty. 

"Who is it?" Harry asks on the other end, I look around the hall again. "Well. No one." I reply, scratching the back of my neck shortly. "Go back inside Charlotte." He replies, the sharpness still sticking to his voice. 

He was worried.

In what seems like a blink, someone is walking towards me from the other end of the hallway. It's not a slow, normal walk it's a fast, harsh one. Almost like a charge. For a minute it feels like my feet are glued to the floor. I just won't move, I'm scared. And when horror sets in there's nothing you can do. You can fight it, but if you don't have enough willpower to stop it then you won't. And in that moment I didn't, I was completely shocked. Stunned. Startled. Taken aback. Just a minute ago, the hallway was completely lifeless.