Don't Fall for Him

××

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.I slam the stop button and here a click. I sit up and look at it.

Fuck, I broke it.

Standing up I stumble to the bathroom and get in. While washing my hair my mind floats to a typical thought, Harry.

He wasn't such a dick on Saturday, just the normal cockiness.

I quickly get out of the shower and dry off. Then I walk to my closet hunting through it for an outfit.

I decide on long leggings, UGGS, and a grey sweatshirt saying 'Monday'. The high 45° today, and it was the beginning of spring. It was freezing.

I curl my brunette hair piece by piece and dab on mascara.

××

I walk into school while eating Nutella.

I'm not the only one who does that.

Am I?

Nawww.

Yeah, I guess I am.

I open my locker shoving another spoonful in my mouth. "You sure do like your food." I hear the familiar voice of Harry say. "Are you calling me fat?" I ask with a small smile. He shakes his head.

"What are you doing here?" I ask grabbing my biology stuff.

"Waiting for you, what the hell does it look like?" He winks and I roll my eyes shutting my locker.

"Don't cuss at me Styles." I say with a laugh. "I'll do whatever I want to you Jenner." I laugh.

This is how I liked it.

Being friends with him. I didn't have to worry about awkward moments, cheating or rumors.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." I say with a giggle.

On Sunday he apologized. I accepted it, I just put a sticky note in the back of my mind that read.

'Don't fall for him.'

"You know I'm right." He walks backwards, I roll my eyes as we enter the biology room and take our seats.

××

'New text message!'

I slide my thumb across my iPhone, it's from Harry.

'Wanna find some worms?'

My thumbs quickly trail over the screen,

'Sure :P'

'I'll pick you up in 10'

'Okayy.'

I walk to my room and simply put on my teal Hunters.

I walk back out and take a seat on the couch.

The house is empty again.

My parents have been gone alot lately, and even if they're home I'm not sure if they notice me..

I run my fingers through my hair and wait.

'Here.'

I walk out the door and down to Harry's SUV, "Your so lazy." I say and buckle my seatbelt.

"How?" He says with a smile, "Couldn't bother to come get me." , "Char, we both know your parents wouldn't like me." I slide my iPhone into my pocket. "They're not home. And even if they were they wouldn't notice me- let alone you."

He keeps his eyes on the road, "They're not home alot, are they?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I can't here your brain shake." He says and it draws a laugh out of me.

"So we're finding the nightcrawlers tonight?" I ask, looking at the paper. "Eww nightcrawlers!" He exclaims in a high pitched voice. I laugh, "Is that supposed to be me?" I ask.

He simply nods, I punch his arm as we pull up. "What the hell was that for?" He laughs. "Being a dick." I giggle as we walk into the woods.

"What time is it?" I ask, "Quarter after 8." He replies. The rain sprinkles, as we begin.

××

"Char!" Harry yells and I whip around being face to face with a nightcrawler.

Harry laughs, almost dropping the nightcrawler he's dangling. I'm already running. He chases me through the woods holding it out.

"Stahhppp!" I scream, running. I can feel myself laughing. "I thought you weren't scared!" He yells trailing near behind.

I find a massive tree and duck. Waiting to here Harry's footsteps..

Silence.

I peer around the tree to be met with Harry. He pins me against the tree, and dangles the worm.

"What are you going to do now?" He mumbles, I squirm under his body. He lays the worm on my nose and kick him in the balls.

"Ahhh!" He screams, falling to the ground. I laugh so hard I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I hate you!" He yells rubbing himself.

"Your. Your face!" I shout, exploding into more fits of laughter.

"Your going to pay Charlotte!"