Anger

Hello lovelies!

Thank you for 1000 reads please keep voting, and tell your friends(:

Ilysm!♥

××

I quickly found my way out of math. I don't know if I could even be in there at the moment.

With Mia and Aiden, and all of Aiden's men.

How could Mia do this to me?

We've been best friends since Pre-k and we'd promised a boy would never get between us.

But clearly Aiden had his claws in her so deep-

I gasped as a hand caught my shoulder, taking me away from deep thought.

"Seems like Mia betrayed you, huh?" The mocking tone of Aiden breathed in my ear.

Chills flew down my spine.

"Aren't you just pissed?" He asks.

"Why couldn't you just leave Mia out of this?" I ask, turning around.

He grabs my arm roughly and pulls me down the hall.

"Because this wouldn't be happening." He says. I fight him off as we exit the high-school.

I kick his balls and begin to run.

Take that mother fucker.

I round the corner, being greeted by 5 other boys. "Say goodnight." One taunts.

And after that I'm blacked out.

××

I wake up to silence.

As my eyes open I look around the dark room.

Where in the hell am I?

All I can remember is some of Aiden's guys knocking me out.

And now I'm here.

I hunt around my pockets for my phone, and can't seem to find it.

Just fucking great.

I pull my body of the large bed and tiptoe to the door. Cracking the door slightly and look down the hall seeing a few windows.

I back out the door and close it gently, as I walk down the hall I hear several male voices decending up the stairs.

I bolt into the nearest door, and shut it quickly. I soon realise it's a closet, knowing that I push the the end and bury myself in the coats.

Footsteps soon walk past, and I hold my breath.

Please don't stop.

Please.

They stop.

Fuck.

As the door slowly opens I can see a set of eyes on me.

I'm done.

"She's not here Aiden." The deep voice calls.

He clearly saw me, didn't he?

"Not here either!" Another yells along with more.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He yells, his voice full on rage.

"You fucking lost her you piece of shit!" He yells walking down the hall.

The boy who saw me closes the door quickly.

Aiden pushes the boy to the ground I can tell my the sudden thud. "You only had one job Austin, one job! And you blew it!"

The man I now identified as Austin pushed back. "She was innocent, and useless to us! It doesn't even matter!" Aiden snorts, getting close to him. "Doesn't even matter? Doesn't even matter?" He asks.