Part 2; Living Hell

Y'all thought it was Harry didn't you?

And okay, so the songs I put with each chapter was the song I listened to while writing it. So yeah.
___________________________

{The Monster: Eminem & Rihanna}

Charlotte's POV:

As my eyes opened, all I could see was a hazy room. The surroundings around me were almost unidentifiable, and I had no clue where I was.

I squirmed around, but couldn't seem to raise my feet or hands. I tried again, having no luck.

I knew I was disoriented- but really?

I sat in wonder, trying to adjust my vision until I heard a familiar voice. "You took quite a fall,"

I figured it was that man who'd been chasing me, the crazy one. He stood I front of me, bending down so our eyes were level- if not a little lower than mine.

"I didn't fall, you fucking pushed me," I hissed, and continued to shake my body around.

The man chuckled, and looked up at me. "Your tied down doll face," he spoke, touching his long fingers against my chin softly. I shook him off just as harsh as he was soft, and my vision finally set into normality.

My eyebrows furrowed and my lips separated, "I, I know you," I spoke, trying to place his face to a name.

His eyes, and his voice, and- "Jordan," I said, and he smiled. The crooked, scary smile. "I knew there was something fucked up about you," I said, his smile staying.

"Ah. We have an attitude I see?" I continued to pick at the ropes around my hands as we spoke. "Well, I got shot in the hand, tormented, and chased down a air vent," I continued, "So yes, I have a fucking atti-"

"And she has a mouth on her too?" he asked, and with that snide remark I spat down at him. My spit hitting his forehead just barley.

He stood up, and laughed while wiping it off. "Stupid girl," he said, removing his thick belt from the pant loops. "You know they told me they'd gang-rape you," he continued, "to show you what Taylor had to go through, and to teach you what Harry had done to her,"

And my eyes widened, making his smirk spread even further across his lips. "But I figured I could do far more damage,"

He lifted his shirt from his body, revealing abs. Not an inch of fat was found on him, but I continued to glare at him in disgust.

"And you know who's gonna watch it all?" he asked, and the door swung open as if on cue, revealing Harry being escorted in by to large men. And in front of them, was Aiden and Charlie.

Harry was fighting against the restraints the men had provided, and his eyes were nearly black.

Aiden and Charlie walked towards us, and Charlie, who I had now recognized as their ring leader, took Jordan aside, Aiden came over to me.

Squatting down just like Jordan did, "Hey there Lottie, how are you?" he asked cockily, placing his head on his closed fist. Aiden was a flirt, but I'd come used to it. And either way, he was fucking nasty, and we had no feelings toward each other- besides wanting to kill each other.

"Fuck yourself," I hissed, still messing with the ropes around my wrists. He laughed, "That's what you'll be doing in a few minutes," with that, he stood and walked towards the door.

I listened to Jordan and Charlie's conversation, "be a little gentle with her Jordan. She's inexperienced, and we want her to be alive," Jordan chuckled, and looked towards me. "Oh, she'll be alive when I'm done with her,"

Fucking sicko.

I glanced towards Harry, and saw his eyes practically burning into Jordan's soul.

Charlie walked towards the men, and spoke quietly to them before they locked Harry's restraints against the wall and left, shutting the door.

Jordan smiled down at me, and I squirmed in my chair. Trying to break free, or at least loosen the ties enough to slip out from them. With no luck, I began on my feet. Kicking and digging them against the wooden floor beneath me.

I kept my eyes on Jordan the entire time, watching as he undid his jeans. Harry was pulling at the restraints violently, and he looked like a fucking monster at this point; his hair was messy, his eyes were black, and his mouth was drew into a deadly snarl.

Jordan inched down his underwear, and moved towards me slowly. "Open you mouth doll face,"

Oh shit.

I clenched my teeth together, along with my eyes. Not really wanting to see his goddamn dick waving around in front of my face! "Open your mouth," he repeated the words more harsh, and less cocky then they had been before. "If you don't open your mouth i'll kill him," he spoke, and my eyes flew open. His eyebrows rose and I softly parted my lips, "There you go,"

"Charlotte don't fucking do that, just let him kill me!", "If you touch her your fucking dead!", "Let her go you cunt!"

Harry's screams echoed across the room, but I tried to block him out- which had proved itself to be near impossible..

The emptiness in my mouth was soon replaced with Jordan. I gagged, and choked as he pushed himself to the back of me. But then, I bit. I bit into his length and clenched my jaw together.

And boy, did that send him running!

He flew out of the door, and it slammed shut behind him leaving only Harry and I in the room.

I laid my head back, resting it on the cool metal chair that i'd been seated on. What the hell just happened?

What.

The hell.

Just happened?

Harry had grown silent, and my eyes darted over to where he'd previously been; which was now replaced an empty area. My eyes then met the ground beneath me, seeing Harry.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should've made you fucking stay with me. I knew they were gonna do this sooner or later, I knew they'd laur you in with something like this, they knew you cared about Jake and Austin," he pleaded, moving his long fingers against the rope that had my feet tied.

I rubbed my mouth against my shirt, seemingly trying to rid my mouth of the bloody taste,

And other things..

"It's fine," I mumbled, just happy that he was here with me.

Once my legs came untied, he moved behind me and began to work on my hands. His face was placed between my neck and shoulder, his cool, minty breath beating down on me as he untied the rope around my hands.

As they came undone, he moved towards the window. I trailed behind him closely as he pushed up the glass and began to exit the windowsill. Once his body was out I peered out, seeing the ongoing traffic beneath me.

"There's no way in hell I'm going out there Harry," I said, shaking my head furiously. "Charlotte, you have to come out."

I shook my head again, "No, I'm not," I repeated, rubbing my lips against my shirt again.

The door nob began to shake, and I looked over my shoulder seeing the closed door that would soon be wide open. "Oh shit,"

My eyes drew back to Harry, as he positioned himself against the wall in a way that only he could make seem comfortable. His right hand reached out towards me, "Trust me,"

I stood, my mind jumping from scenario to scenario.. Slipping, tripping, falling, once I fell; getting ran over by traffic, or getting fucking impaled by a car antenna or something on those lines.

With one last look towards the door, I grasped onto Harry's hand tightly and took a step out of the hotel building. My foot landing on the thin ledge, that
looked like it could barley support a feather- let alone me.

"Fuck Harry," I said, my voice strong yet frantic. "quit acting like your having sex, god Charlotte," he replied, his voice far more calm than mine. I felt the urge to laugh, but it bubbled downward as soon as my gaze caught sight of the world below us.

"Quit talking," he laughed, and I watched as he smoothly skimmed along the edge, guiding me behind him like a scared child.

It was so high, and such a far drop. I would die if I slipped, for sure. But unlike this morning, which seemed like a world away from here, the ledge i'd been on seemed so much more comfortable..

Knowing that if I were to die, it would be on my own time; my own fault, Harry wouldn't blame himself for it. But here, as scary as it looked, all I wanted to do was jump. And the more I looked at the busy traffic beneath me, the more appealing the idea seemed to me.

I pressed my foot further forward, and Harry's arm immediately flew over my chest. "Keep your eyes on mine," he demanded, and as mine met his the desire to jump vanished,

His eyes were calming against my wide, alert ones. They seemed to sooth me as I watched them, ridding all the dark thoughts and all of the harsh images of the world from my mind. And as corny as it sounds, I could feel myself getting lost in his eyes- the moves I made were no longer mine, along with the steps I took along the edge, they belonged to him.

When he pulled me gently through a window, the trance fell and I came back to earth. And the dark reality we were facing;

Escaping these dickfucks.

___________________________

The room was dark, but we pushed through it quickly. My hands in front of me, as were Harry's, trying to find an exit.

As my arms rammed into a cool surface, and yelped at the pain in my arms from both the gun shot wound, extreme blood loss, and running into a fucking door. And that's all I needed- a broken arm! Just to add to my most likely broken finger.

Harry opened the door quickly, and grasped my hand again, pulling me down the hall and down the several flights of stairs until we were in the lobby.

He released my hand, and we exited the posh double doors of the '4 Seasons' or, now identified to me as 'Living Hell', and hurried up the sidewalks until we met Main Street.

Even with the hustle bustle of New York, I still didn't feel sheltered from danger. Because with what had just happened, I'd discovered how much Charlie was really capable of.

I looked up at Harry, his eyes darting from side to side uneasily as he met mine. He was still calm as he spoke, but I could tell that he was worried about Charlie following us,

"We need to leave now."