Everything Has Changed

You guys are brilliam!♥

××

"Be quiet!" Harry snaps, "Harry,just listen to me!" I plead.

"Shut the hell up!" He screams, as his hand connects with my cheek.

..

I shoot straight up in bed, gasping for air. "Charlotte?" Harry calls. "What's wrong?" He asks, placing his hand on my back.

"Don't touch me." I snap, getting out of the bed and walking towards the door.

Harry's hand grasps my wrist, and turns me around. "Let go of me!"

I scream, as he pins my wrists to the wall.

"Just listen to me!" He yells.

I grow quiet at his sudden anger.

"There was never anyone else Charlotte, I only wanted you."

"I love you Charlotte."

I could see the tears stream down his cheeks.

I slowly wrap my arms around him, an he wraps his around me.

We both crawled into bed silently.

Words weren't of use right now.

I rested my forehead between the crease of his neck and shoulder , and inhaled his smell.

A mix of cigarettes and axe, it was quite intoxicating. But I loved it.

I was addicted, and Harry Styles was my drug.

××

I wake up to Harry rubbing my back, it was sweet and sexual at the same time.

"Goodmorning babe." He whispers, and I borrow myself further into him , feeling his lips against my neck.

I smile into his shoulder. As he chuckles, still kissing my neck.

"Harryyy." I moan sleepily.

He smirks into my neck, and pulls back. "Your awake."

I giggle, "No, really?"

His lips meet mine for a moment, as he pulls back his fingers tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're finally mine." He mumbles.

I could fear the tears form in my eyes.

God, why was I crying?

When I first met him, all I could see was a badboy who only cared about himself.

He was much more.

So much more.

"Are you hungry babe?" He asks, I nod and we walk down to the kitchen. Sitting down on a stool he asks,

"Pancakes?" I nod, and could practically already feel the syrup running down my throat.

I watch as he gets the ingredients out, and makes the batter. He then puts it in the mold.

The whole time I'm glued to his back, the muscles practically pop out.

Oh good lord.

He turns around with a smirk, "I can see you looking."

I look away to hide my rosy cheeks.

"Ew, no." I joke as he sets a plate of pancakes infront of me and drizzled syrup over them.

"Oh don't refuse, you know you want some." I make a gagging noise and dig in.

Oh my God. They were delicious.

I look up to him, did he put magic in them?

"Good, huh?" He asks, with a chuckle.

I nod, eating- practically inhaling the rest of the pancakes. He brings my plate to the sink.

He walks back over and picks me up, a squirm around. "Let me go!" I squeal as he lays me down on the couch. He straddles over my body and begins to tickle me.

I swear, I was the most ticklish person ever.

"Tell me you were looking at my sexy back!" He says, as his dimples poke through. "Never!" I scream.

He tickles even harder, and I gasp for breath. "Okay, okay!" I plead. He doesn't stop, "YOU HAVE A SEXY BACK." He finally stops.

Thank God.

"I know." He says, smirking smugly.

I roll my eyes, he was such a dick sometimes.

He pulls me closely, as I rest my head against his chest I can feel his lips on my forehead.

"I love you Char." He whispers. "I love you too Harry.

He was so much different, somehow ..

Everything has changed.