Part 2; medicine

Writers block sucks ok.

-

His lips positioned themselves beside my ear, "Don't you fucking pin the blame on me."

"Then who- whose is it?" I asked, my voice cracking badly.

He withdrew his bloody hand from the wall, and looked at me.

His dark eyes scanned mine, as if looking for something within them.

"I don't know,"

I brought my arms up and pushed him off me, and moved across the room grabbing my jeans from the floor and pulling them on. I then picked up my shirt, and slid on my shoes before getting my coat and putting that on also.

I didn't bother to look back at Harry before beginning towards the door.

As my hand hit the dusty brass doorknob, Harry's hand caught my wrist tightly.

"And what do you think your doing?" He asked, and I quickly slipped out of his grip, pushing through the door and into the snowy air.

But as soon as I did, his fingers grasped at my hair pulling me back in from the strands.

Once he'd gotten me back in the room he pushed me forward, locking the door behind me.

"You can't just hold me fucking hostage here,"

He laughed, "oh but I can."

"I'll just call Austin," I spat, knowing that the name would get some sort of rise out of him.

His eyes shifted to me, squaring me dead in the eye.

As his jaw twitched, I watched while he grinded his teeth together.

"Are you taking to him again Charlotte?"

I ran my tongue over my front teeth slowly, before shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Have you been fucking talking to him?"

I haven't.

I sat down on the bed, reding my back on the old wooden backboard.

He rushed me suddenly, his arms planting themselves around me, his palms flat against the rotting wood.

"Have you seen him?" he asked, his words sharp as he spoke.

I shared back at his shiny eyes, finding my reflection in the green.

I licked my lips before biting roughly on my bottom one, still watching him.

"I'm being fucking serious Charlotte." he hissed, but his voice began to bottom out quickly.

I looked beneath his eyes, seeing a massive bulge coming from his jeans.

I proceeded to smirk up at him, "Damn baby," I whispered.

Slowly, I moved my hands to his jeans and unzipped them.

His erection popped out against my groin, I tried not to act surprised at how large he was once he did so.

I reached towards him, and began to rub him hard.

His eyes shut blissfully as he moaned, I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach occur and began to push aside his underwear.

"How's a taste of your own medicine dick," I snapped and pushed him off me, leaving him in a fragile stage.

I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door, clicking the broken lock behind me..