Fire Against Fire

28 reads - ermergerd.

Keep voting guys! xD

Ilysm ♥ .xx

××

"Your dating Harry Styles?!" Mia yells practically busting my eardrum. "God. You scared me Mia!" I say a little bit quieter.

"Answer me!" I shake my head. "I'm not dating Harry, where did you hear that?" I ask. "Only from the entire school!" She screams.

I kept my head in the locker knowing Mia would freak from the scratch.

"Where the fuck did they get that one from?" I ask as she shrugs. I grab my books and pull my head out.

"And what the hell happened to your face?" I shrug back, "Just a scratch." I grasp the crutches Harry and I got on Sunday night.

"And crutches?" I nod, "I fell.. and uh twisted my ankle." She nods not fully believing me. "Well I got to go to class. Meet you at Starbucks tonight?" I nod as she walks away.

I wasn't really lying when I said Harry and I aren't dating. We aren't are we?

××

I walk into the detention room at the end of the day, it was my first detention. Ever.

The unwelcoming faces look at me. I haven't seen half of them in my life and I was in junior year.

I see Harry in the back of the room, but he doesn't see me. He's with another girl. I walk towards him with a smile. I haven't seen him all day. He leans in- kissing her.

Wait, what? I feel my eyes welling up. As he pulls back the girl points to me and he turns back. "Char."

I walk out the door as fast I could, I would be running if it weren't for these God damn crutches.

I can feel the hot steamy tears rolling down my cheeks.

I don't know what to do. I know we weren't together but, he kissed me. I thought he might've liked me. I was wrong. So wrong.

I can here footsteps and duck into the girls bathroom and locked the stall. "Charlotte.." I hear Harry. "This is the girls bathroom!" I yell wiping some tears away. Why should I cry over him? He's a dick!

I take a deep breath and walk out, going to the sink to wash my hands. "I don't care.", "What were you doing in there?" He asks.

"I had to piss..?" I say in a question tone. He could tell I was crying. I just adjusted my Hollister sweater and walked out. By the pace of his footseps I could tell he trailed close behind.

"I'm sorry." He says, "I'm really stupid." I ignore him and stop at my locker and grab my backpack.

"It wasn't what it looks like."

"Then what in the hell was it?" I yell slamming my locker. My eyes glued to his. He looked looked not at all guilty. Just mad. Was it because I stood up for myself? He was so fucking bipolar. "Answer me!" I yell.

He's pissed. I slap his face. Wanting to make him even more angry. "I felt like it." He hisses, words spewing like venom. His devious smirk plays upon his lips again. I smirk back.

Fire against fire it is Styles.