Part 2|Overprotective

What's your guys favorite stores?

I like American Eagle, PINK, and Hollister. Also Wet Seal and Hot Topic, wbu?

Lots of love! x

××× 

Jake looks at me with confusion before I shut the door, I motion through the window, 'See you tomorrow.' He gives a smile before oddly eyeing Harry.

He drives from the parking space infront of the building onto the street, as soon as he's gone I am to. I rip my arm away from Harry and walk into the building, storming up the stairs.

I get to my apartment and jam my key into the door, as I close the door Harry's hand catches it.

"Who was he?" He barks, his dark eyes staring down at me.

"Why in the hell were you at my apartment without me knowing?" I yell.

"I asked who he was." His voice deepens, as do his eyes. "I'm not going to tell you." I fight back, crossing my arms. His cool, minty breath shines across my face, And I feel something rush over me. A twinge fills up my stomach.

His fingers caress my cheek, causing my mouth to open slightly. His free hand rubbed circles around my hip bone slowly. "Who is he Charlotte?" He whispers.

"He's just a friend." I reply.

"What were you going to tell him?" He asks, in a deep raspy voice that sends shivers down my spine.

Silence.

"What were you going to tell him?" He asks a bit rougher. Without even thinking I blurt out, "I was going to tell him about Charlie."

"You can't tell people about that stuff Charlotte, and you know that." He hisses. "I didn't sign up for this." I fight. "Sign up for what?", "For this.", "What in the hell are you talking about?" He asks.

"I didn't sign up to hide my past with you from everyone I meet, to have to move away from my parents, to have a fucking abusive boyfriend."

Hurt shines through his face.

"I don't wanna stay like this." I plead. "Well your going to." He hisses, "Your going to stay here where I can protect you-"

"Quit being so fucking overprotective!" I yell. He glares down at me, "No." He simply says. "Well stop.", "I'm going to be overprotective Charlotte. Whether you like it or not, so deal with it." He fights, and walks down the hall.

"I'm picking you up at 7:30." He calls, walking down the hall.

I think about fighting back, but know it won't do anything. Harry could win a fight even if he was wrong, so I keep silent and watch his figure disappear down the dark hall.

××× 

I wake up to the sound of knocking on my door and sit up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. The knocking increases as I get out of bed, the coldness of the wooden floor shocks my feet. I sling on a large sweater ontop of the couch and hurry to the door.

I open the door seeing Harry, he must see the confusion on my face, "It's 7:30." I close the door, and he catches it once again. "I'll take the subway." I urge, "Your not taking the subway.", "I will if I want." I fight back. "No you won't."

"Well I have to get ready." I say."Well I'll wait." He replies cockily.

I groan and walk into my bedroom. Why was he such a dick? Simple, because he was Harry. I open the closet and tug on a pair of Hollister jeans, a jumper that reads 'Fuck Love.', which I'd get in trouble for as soon as I entered first period, and a pair of Doc Martins.

Harry suddenly bursts through the door, and sits on my bed. "Ever heard of knocking?" I ask, and look into my makeup mirror. "Obviously, did'nt you hear me this morning?"

I grab the straighter, and begin on my hair. "How couldn't I, it was as loud as thunder.", "Well aren't you good at making comparisons?" He chirps, causing me to roll my eyes,

Again.

××× 

Kinda fillerish sorry. x