LXV. Forgive and Forget

"Annyeong, BoA-ssi. It's good to see you!" Sambit ng MC.

"Ne." Hinarap niya ang audience. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Bati niya.

"What do it have to do with me?" Eunhyuk asked kaya napatawa silang lahat.

"BoA-ssi, wala ka bang sasabihin sa kanya?" Tanong ng MC, referring to Eunhyuk.

"Hyukkie!" Sigaw niya kaya nagulat silang lahat kahit si Eunhyuk, "H-How are you?" Sambit niya saka tumawa, Ang awkward! Sambit ni BoA sa sarili niya.

"Aigoo~ there's something going on, just as I thought." Sambit ng isang boses. Isang pigura ang lumabas mula sa backstage kaya nagulat 'yong dalawang nando'n.

"Heechul!" Sambit nilang pareho.

"He has a proof!" Sambit no'ng MC kaya naloloko na 'yong dalawa.

"When did you meet for the first time?" Tanong no'ng MC.

"Before BoA debuted." Eunhyuk answered.

"Ne. Up until now, he's still with me when I need to make an album or promote. He's my oppa." Second the motion ni BoA.

"Even before you debuted?" The MC echoed.

"Ne, you can say we're close."

"They're too close." Singit ni Heechul.

"Heechul-ah." Tawag ni Eunhyuk and looked at him with You-know-what-happens-when-I-get-mad look.

"Just be honest, hyung." Salita ni Heechul kaya natawa silang lahat.

"Would you mind telling us some things about the two of you?" The MC asked making Heechul burst out laughing.

"The two... O-Of us?" Nauutal na sambit ni BoA habang tinituro silang dalawa.

Tumango naman 'yong MC.

She sighed before started talking, "I first met him when I was thirteen. He even asked me if who's older." Sambit niya kaya tumawa si Eunhyuk. "He's the one who paid the expenses of my debut and everything I needed for albums and whatever. He even pays for my food and never let me spend any penny when we dine out. He was always with me in my interviews, concerts, promotions and every single thing I do about work. He's also the one looking after me when I get sick since I'm away from home. When he became busy because of his work and being promoted as CEO, he still tries his best to come to my schedule just to cheer on me or to see whether I'm doing fine or not. He really put me first before his busy schedule."

"She's really like my real dongsaeng so I cared about her that much." Singit ni Eunhyuk.

Napangiti si BoA, "I really like, Hyukkie." Sambit niya kaya humiyaw ang audience making her surprised. "Mwoya? Will you let me finish first?" She asked saka tumawa sila.

Nagpatuloy siya, "I really like him because even if we're not blood related and we have just a hard-bounded friendship, he's still making me comfortable in times that I'm down, looking after me and such. I couldn't ask for more from him because he really gives his all for me."

"Awwwee!" Sambit ng audience.

"That's them. They're never been awkward with each other and they have their picture at-"

"Heechul-ah!" Sambit nilang dalawa pero wala na rin naman silang nagawa dahil nai-flash na sa screen ang pictures nila.

"Iyong picture nilang 'to ay nakuha ko kay Hee Rin." Heechul started telling. "This was there picture as Windsor Castle in England." Napa-oh ang audience.

"Oh! That's the traditional dress of the English people, right?" The MC asked.

"Ne." Sagot naman ni Eunhyuk. "As you all know, I'm not a Korean but a British." Sambit niya.