Chapter 98- All in one piece

"GO!" Daryl screamed, pushing me into the cabin. Only moments ago we were being chased through the woods by a heard of walkers.

Lucky for us we came across the cabin we just entered. We've been traveling all day and we had to leave our car behind.

Rick slammed the cabin door shut and I yelped when a old hermit threatened to shoot Michonne.

"Get outta here! Go on get!" The hermit yelled, trying to remove us from his safe haven.

"Listen we don't want to hurt you. We won't see." Rick said, as he lowered his pistol.

I eyes the hermit cautiously, his flickering eyes showed his fear and I watched his posture.

At last glance he took off for the door and Michonne's sword cut through him like butter.

"Quick! Help!" Rick shouted, I nodded and opened the front door. We tossed the body to the walkers and quickly shut the door.

"Come on." Rick whispered, exiting through the back door. We snook through while the walkers devoured the hermits body.

We ran from the walkers, trying to get to Woodbury in one piece.

We stopped running after a while, Rick was sure the walkers were still back at the cabin.

"So what do we do when we get to Woodbury?" Oscar asked, rarely speaking.

"Simple, find Maggie and Glenn. Get them out of there and leave." Rick replied.

"It won't be that easy." I blurted out. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why did you have to say that!

"How would you know?" Rick asked suspiciously. I sighed and looked at Daryl.

He knew I went to Woodbury the first night at the prison, but he had no idea what happened inside those walls.

"Do you remember our first night at the prison?" I asked Rick. "Ya, the one where you left?" He asked.

"Ya that one... Well while I was gone I came across Woodbury." I said quickly.

"Why didn't you say anything!" Rick demanded. "Because I didn't know they were harmful people!" I shouted.

That was a lie. Anyone that keeps walker heads in a fishtank was not very harmless.

"Well they are! The kidnapped Maggie and Glenn!" Rick shouted. "It's not my fault!" I shouted back.

"No but we could have prevented it." Rick mumbled. "Rick, we'll get them back I promise." I said quietly.

"I just wish you would have told me." Rick said quietly. "I'm sorry." I replied.

We stayed silent the rest of the way as we crept through the forest. Soon we were standing outside if Woodbury, all in one piece.