Chapter 108- Good Luck

"She's right." I said to Daryl as we stood on the catwalk, overlooking the Prison field.

Daryl nodded slowly and I listened to the faint moans of the walkers. "What do we do?" I asked, wanting to know what Daryl really thought of the situation.

"Fight." He said calmly.

"But what if we fight and we loose? Merle's right the Governor will kill us all." I whispered.

Daryl sighed and sat down, his back leaning against the chain link fence. I sat down beside him and we looked onto the road.

"We could run." Daryl suggested, looking down at me.

"We can't bring everyone. We'll run out of fuel, people will die." I responded.

"People are gunna die. Everyone in this Prison's gunna die. It's just a matter of when." Daryl muttered.

"True." I added. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Me and you could go, take Merle and Tayler maybe." Daryl suggested again.

"What about Rick? And Asskicker? Carl, Glenn, Beth and everyone else.

We can't just abandon them." I said quietly.

Daryl sighed loudly, knowing that we really couldn't leave these people behind.

The Prison door squealed open and Daryl helped me to my feet. The faint sound of a car echoed in my ears and Andrea along with the rest of the group walked to the gate.

"Good luck." Rick said before handing Andrea her bag.

"Thanks." Andrea muttered.

A car drove up beside her and Glenn stepped out, "Can you spare it?" Andrea asked, moving towards the vehicle.

"Ya." Rick replied quickly. Andrea moved into the car and shut the door. "Andrea." Rick said, approaching the car.

He passed her a gun with a small box of amo. "Good luck." He repeated again. Andrea nodded and Merle ran to the gate.

He slid it open and Andrea drove through slowly. Merle slid it shut quickly behind her and the group watched on as Andrea drove through our infested field.