Chapter 103- Like Magic

I crossed my arms and stared around at the trees as Merle pissed into the tree behind us.

"Where are we going?" I whined, my irritating growing as the day pressed on.

We've been walking for so long, my stomach growled and my feet hurt. I just wanted to find somewhere to rest.

"Look, we know where Tayler is." Daryl announced. My jaw dropped and I turned to look at Daryl.

"Where?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"A cabin in the woods." Merle murmured from behind.

I groaned and rubbed my temples. How the hell was Tayler in a cabin?! She was in the Prison!

"How?!" I asked, as Merle finally finished peeing.

"Member when we got attacked? Well Merle was on a mission when he found Tayler passed out in a ditch." Daryl started.

"She was cut up pretty bad, looked like she had a rough night." Merle joked.

I scowled at his odd sense of humour and waited for Daryl to continue. "Merle brought her to the cabin but got called back to Woodbury." He said again.

I narrowed my eyes at Merle and we started to walk again. "What did you do?" I yelled.

Merle raised his hands up in surrender. "Nothin', just saved her life." He commented.

"Anyways, Merle didn't have time to come back out here and check on her. Let's just hope she's still here." Daryl stated.

We rounded a giant rock and a small cabin came into view. I ran to the cabin, I was so terrified that we would find Tayler dead.

I smacked into the door and burst inside. A giant blood stain was marked in the middle of the room.

Taylers makeshift bayonet was laying in the corner of the room and her favourite knife she had gotten from Jason laid on the floor.

Tayler wasn't here. "Shit!" I growled, kicking the near by wall. Daryl picked up the bayonet and knife before tucking them away into his bag.

"Could come in handy." Daryl suggested. Merle laughed at the irony in Daryls comment but I just sulked.

All I wanted was to find Tayler, but she just disappeared like a magic trick.

"Come on, let's check some of these houses." Daryl suggested, motioning towards the north.

"Nah, let's head south. More game there." Merle stated. Daryl shrugged and trudged out the door.

I followed after him and Merle slung his arm over my shoulder. "Don't worry girl, we'll find your lil sister." Merle reassured.

I nodded and Merle took back his arm.