Six.

-Kacey's POV-

I just went into a whole 'nother world. The people in these videos were doing some things that were completely unimaginable.

"Hey! Why is she keep kissing him lower and lower?" I pointed to the screen. I grabbed a pillow that was behind me and placed it over my eyes.

One of them laughed and grabbed the pillow from me. "Because she's about to suck his dïck or do something else. Most likely suck his dïck," Mel said. She was obviously enjoying this.

The woman on the screen grabbed the man's dïck and started to place kisses on it which made him groan. Some of her hair fell over her eyes and she put it back into place. Then the kiss turned into a lick.

She lick up and down his shaft until she placed it in her mouth. "Fuck," the dude said on the screen.

"See. Here Kacey, this is the way to a man's heart but you have to do it to the right one which is your husband. Ain't nothing wrong with sucking dïck as some girl think it is, it just depends on who you do it to," Cookie said. I looked at Cookie and nodded like I knew what she was talking about.

"Basically just don't suck yo boyfriends dïck, random dudes dïcks, etc. I prefer just husbands and shit," Mel quickly said to me before looking back on the screen. I looked back on the screen.

It was kind of weird watching this stuff but it can get me an idea of what to do to Justin so I was absorbing everything.

Little while later, the girl was on top of the man backwards and apparently he was licking and slurping on her püssy. Apparently that's called eating püssy. Which Justin did to me a while back.

I laughed at the thought but then got heated.

"Seems like you into it Kace," Mel said. I smacked my lips, laughed, and hit her with the pillow that was behind me. "Shut up. I'm kind of glad y'all bought this. I think I'm going to take some stuff and try it. Just hope all goes well," I said. I got up from my sitting position and got into a laying position, my palms under my chin.

After a few more videos, there was many things and positions that people could do like:

• The Face-to-Face

• Standing Up

• Cowgirl

• Reverse Cowgirl

And there are many different speeds and styles like:

• Slow and Passionate

• Quickies

• Fast and Wild

• BDSM

I was actually learning a lot with this stuff.

"Okay, enough with the tapes," Cookie said. "Time for toys." Cookie looked at me in a sinister way.

Toys?

Cookie grabbed a black bag and tossed it to Mel. Mel instantly grabbed it and opened it. "Kace. Not only is it important to know what you are doing, the motions, the positions, the styles. It is also important to spice up sex. That can mean toys, oils, where to do it and so much more."

Mel grabbed a whip like thing out of the bag and she began to unravel it. "This is a whip. Typically used for BDSM. It kind of hurts but once you are heated and in the moment, that hurt will turn into pleasure."

Mel lightly whacked me with it. I smirked and snatched it out of her hand. "Crack it," Mel said. I raised my eyebrows and she huffed at me. She grabbed the whip back and she showed me how to crack it.

I kind of jumped a bit at the action. Once she was finished, she gave it back to me. "Crack it." I followed her motions and instantly got it.

"Yes. She's a pro," Cookie said.

"Yea, yea. But there's more stuff," Mel said. She had so much stuff in the bag like:

• Riding Crop

• Lubes

• Baby Oil

• Dildo

• Vibrators

And so much more. We were currently messing with a vibrator until I heard footsteps coming up and all of a sudden the door was being rattled.

Cookie looked at me, I looked at Mel, Mel looked at Cookie.

"Daddy's home," Mel whispered.

"Kacey! Baby!" Justin knocked. I instantly hopped off of the bed and ran to the DVD player. "Uhm.. Just a minute baby," I stalled. Cookie grabbed the bags that her and Mel bought and begin stuffing the toys and DVDs in.

"What's going on?" Justin asked.

Not responding, I tried to get the lube and stuff off of my bed. Justin knocked again and I went to the door. Before opening the door, I saw Cookie throw the bag under the bed and then I opened the door for Justin.

He was about to knock again by his stance. "Damn bae, what you -"

He saw Cookie and Mel in the room and they waved to him. "I don't even want to know." Justin gave me a kiss and walked into the bathroom.

Cookie and Mel grabbed their bags. "Well sweet pea. Good class today. Tell us all about the date and DO NOT leave a single detail out or I will kill you," Cookie said inching closer and closer into my face and I backed up every time she came closer. Cookie than placed a kiss on my cheeks and waved me off.

"Night babe. Hope this little lesson helps you," Mel said. We talked a little more about some stuff until Cookie got mad at Mel for making her wait. "I'm coming!" Mel yelled to her while giving me a hug.

Before she left, she saw Kareem walk by. They locked eyes for a second and kind of smiled at each other.

I shrugged, they left and I closed the door behind me. Turning around, I saw Justin getting out of the shower with his towel hung low around his waist which a toothbrush in his mouth.

"I don't know want to know what you guys were doing. I just want to know why y'all had the door locked," he said while taking the toothbrush out of his mouth.

I grinned at him. "Nothing baby. Just girl talk and you are right. You do not want to know what we were talking about," I said while getting into my bed. Justin shrugged and went back into the bathroom.

~~~~~

Votes: 15+
Comments: 6+
🎀🎀🎀🎀

S/N: I don't want to hear anything negative about them watching porn because I'm pretty sure mostly everyone watched it 😴. So don't be fucking prudes talking about:

Why they letting her do that?

She has no good friends.

That's nasty asf.

And blah, blah, blah. They are all grown ass women and can do what the fuck they want. And I don't want to hear it. 😊

Guarding Hearts | •J.B•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें