Eighty-Six.

- Justin's POV -

Time and time drew on. Time and time drew nearer. My daily routine has been changed. I have been going to the studio, spending time with my kids and going back to the hospital to spend time with my love.

Sometimes I forgot she was even sick, she was still the happy, loving, goofy woman that I love and married. We did everything that we always did including make love to one another.

I savored every moment. Every single moment. I took pictures and videos and all.

I was currently at the studio at one a.m finishing the last song of Journals which was Change Me. I had got done recording it a while ago and was uploading the album to my phone when Kacey called me.

As soon as she called, I dropped everything and was well on my way to her. She called at an excellent time because as soon as she called, the last song was finished uploading. I don't understand why she was up at this hour though

I made it to the hospital in five minutes. Let's just say I ran a couple of stop signs and ran a couple of lights but luckily I didn't get stopped at all.

I won't do it anymore though.

Walking through the door, her eyes lit up once she saw me. "Baby!! I missed you!" She said with her arms stretched out to me.

I met her outstretched arms and hugged her, giving her a kiss as well. "I missed you more," I said. I left her for like four hours just to finish the album. Now it was time for her to hear it.

"How was your time away from me? Mines was pure agony," she said.

I laughed. "I couldn't bare it my love," I said in a dramatic way. She started to laugh her infectious laugh but it soon died down because she begin to cough.

I raised my eyebrows at her and grabbed the cup of water by her, handing it to her. She shook her head.

"I'm okay. I'm fine," she tried to reassure me.

"Okay but why are you up?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I didn't feel you in the room so that's why I woke up," she said.

I bit my lip, staring at her beauty. "I just needed to finish some things and now is the perfect moment for you to listen to what I was working on," I said.

She raised her eyebrows. "Well whatever it is, I know I'm going to love it."

I smiled at her. "I hope so." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, going to my SoundCloud. I grabbed my earphones as well. "Can you listen to it while I listen to it?" She asked me, looking at me with puppy dogs eyes. "And can you lay down with me as well?"

I smiled at her. "Okay my love. I will." I took off my coat, shoes, and my jeans since I had on my shorts underneath. Kacey scooted over a bit and I slid in beside her.

"Okay put this in your ear," I told her.

"Otay," she said.

She plugged the left plug in her ear while I plugged in the right one. I clicked back on the SoundCloud app again since it apparently got off and clicked on my albums.

"Baby you-"

"Yes. I made an album. And it is just for you."

Kacey mouth gaped open and closed. She was so confused and it was adorable. "You dedicated -. So that's what you've been doing for the past couple of months," she said. I nodded at her.