Fifty-Six.

-Kacey's POV-

Once again, I'm back at the hospital. I visit the damn hospital so much I should be an in patient.

God, if they weren't here I wouldn't know what I would do. "So again, why isn't Justin here?" Cookie asked me.

"Because once again, she's surprising him with the genders. Have you been listening for the past couple of days?" Mel asked. She was sitting on the side of me, holding my hands to try to calm my nerves.

Cookie gave her a sidelong glance. "I take that as a no. Instead of you being all under Xavier these past couple of days," Mel said. I looked at Cookie and arched my brows at her.

But she wasn't looking at me back.

She was off in lala land when Mel mentioned Xavier. "I miss him already. It's been too long," Cookie said.

Mel scold. "You're going to see him in like 3 more hours," Mel said.

Cookie groaned. "That's still too long."

Mel rolled her eyes and then looked at me. "Anyways so your hosting the gender reveal party Monday?"

I nodded. The venue and decorations and everything else was finished. I just didn't want to have it tomorrow because .... hell I just didn't feel like it. I wanted to have a lazy day tomorrow.

I'm glad my mom planned the whole thing. I'm so glad she did it because I sure in the hell wasn't. She also had help from party planners that she knew so she didn't do it all by herself.

"I hope its a boy and a girl," Cookie said.

"Have you and Justin made up a name yet?" Mel asked me. I shook my head. I wanted to know what I was having before I come up with the names.

"We'll come up with some names some other time," I said while stifling a yawn. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. 2:15.

"I hope it's two girls though," Cookie said. "That'll be so cute," she squealed.

"You must gon help me?" I said. I don't not want two girls. I wouldn't mind having one girl but two?

Two?!

Father God help me.

"Cookie didn't I tell you I don't want two girls. Don't fucking jinx me," I said. Let me have two girls ...

Ooo I'm gon whoop Cookie's ass. Grabbing my purse from on the floor, I unzipped it. I searched for my bad of Doritos that I had and once I found them I smiled a big goofy grin.

I was so hungry.

I grabbed them and placed them in my lap so I could put the purse back up. I zipped it up and placed it back on the floor. "Kacey you can't wait until after your appointment is over with? Did you forget we're going to Applebee's with your family after this?"

I shook my head. "I haven't forget nothing but I'm not about to starve for anyone. I'm not feeding for not only one but three sooo ..."

I grabbed a chip and stuck it in my mouth. Cookie laughed at me and I simply shrugged. The door opened and in popped Taylor. I was meet with one of the biggest smiles on her face.

She opened the door completely and rolled in ultrasound.

"Heyyy Kacey. We missed you," she said once she was all the way in. Taylor closed the door behind her and she rolled the ultrasound by my bed.

"Are you ready Kacey?" Mel whispered to me.

"It's now or never," I whispered back to her.

"Can you sit up for me?" Taylor asked me while getting some instruments out. I got up from my laying position and gave my chips to Mel, asking her to put it back in my purse.

Taylor then begin to cheek my blood pressure, my vital signs and whatnot. Everything was fine and she begin to ask me multiple questions.

"Have I taken my medicine?"

"Yes," I said.

"Just not everyday."

"Any pain or anything the last weeks or so?" She asked again while writing all of this stuff down.

"No," I answered this time truthfully.

She nodded and wrote what I answered again on the sheet of paper. "No vomiting, weird pains or anything?" She asked.

"No. Just normal things like heartburn, back pains, and swelling of my feet but nothing major," I said. The twins were giving me hell on the back pain part.

Taylor then told me to lay back down and I did. She grabbed the gel while telling to me hold my shirt up which I proceeded to do. Once my shirt was raised, she pour some gel over my stomach and I shivered when it instantly made contact with my skin.

It was so cold.

She then grabbed the wand and begin to roll it around my stomach. "The twins are doing very good. Such healthy babies for 5 months," she said.

I beamed and Cookie came over examining the sonogram. "Please let it be girls," she said under her breath as if I haven't heard her.

"Shut up Cookie," Mel said while rolling her eyes. Cookie smacked her lips.

"Behave," I said to the both of them. Taylor laughed. "Please do not pay them no mind," I said.

"No worries Kacey. They are actually really funny," Taylor said.

"Why thank you," Cookie curtsied. I groaned. Why can't I have normal friends sometimes?

"I see you have been taking your vitamins Kacey. Keep at them."

If I don't remember to take my arsenic poisoning medicine, I always take my prenatal vitamins. I never skipped a day on those. My family will kill me if I don't take my medicine. Along with Justin.

"Are you ready to find out what you are having now?" She asked again.

I felt butterflies in my tummy. I finally get to see my bundle of joys genders. I smiled at Taylor and nodded and she returned the gesture. "Here we go," she said.

She rolled the wand around my stomach once more until she suddenly stopped.

"I see something," she said. Mel squeezed my hand and I looked at her. She was nervous as well.

As if she was the one pregnant.

Cookie was leaning over Taylor's shoulder, looking at the monitor. Then Cookie gasped.

"They're...

~~~~~

Comments: 10+
Votes: 15+
💙💝💙💝