Sixty-Four.

-Justin's POV-

I was shock once it was time for her to push. I couldn't even think straight. Kacey was in so much pain. Her face was scrunched up, her eyes was puffy due to her crying and she was trying to focus on her breathing.

Soon everyone was surrounding Kacey and us, trying to capture the moment on camera. Some had flashlights on but I told them to turn it off for Kacey's respect.

"It's okay sweetheart," Mrs. Martin rubbed Kacey's hair, trying to calm her.

"Okay Kacey, on the count of three I want you to push," Camille said.

"No," Kacey moaned out.

"Baby girl it's all going to be okay. I'm right here and always have been every step of the way," I told her. Kacey looked at me, her warm brown eyes held fear in them. I rubbed her hand that I currently held with my other hand.

"Okay?"

She nodded.

"Okay. Taylor do you have all of the towels ready?" Camille asked her. Taylor held all of the towels and Camille looked back at Kacey and I.

"On the count of three," Camille repeated.

"You got this Kacey," Cookie said, trying to reassure Kacey as well that everything was going to be fine.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

Kacey's grip on me tightened on me as soon as she begin to push, her head threw back and she screamed. She pushed with all of her might until she stopped.

"You are doing excellent Kacey. Very good," Camille cheered. "Just one more."

"Oh lord," Kacey said.

"Just one more Kacey."

"Justin I hate you," Kacey said. I gawked.

What the fuck did I do?

"Don't give me that damn look," Kacey said.

"Push Kacey," Mel said.

Kacey's grip on me tightened again as she pushed. Her veins stuck out of her forehead. "I see a head. Give me a big push this time Kacey."

Kacey screamed and lurched forward.

"That looks so nasty but so amazing all at the same time," Ryan said. I looked over at Ryan and rolled my eyes before turning my gaze back over to Camille.

I saw Camille's eyes light up and there she was holding my baby boy. I heard a cry and I looked at him.

He was so beautiful.

"Welcome baby boy number one," Camille said, showing him to Kacey and I.

Kacey smiled at me and I gave her a kiss.

Fuck yea.

We made that handsome devil.

"Whose that going to be Justin?" Kacey asked me.

"That's Jamir," I told her.

"Jamir it is," she said.

"He is so fucking adorable! Can I hold him?" Cookie asked. I laughed. "No. I have to cut his umbilical cord," Taylor said.

Taylor grabbed the scissors and cut Jamir's umbilical cord, placing him in a bassinet.

Cookie smacked her lips.