Ten.

Warning! This has graphic images so yeah... Didn't want y'all to be surprised. 😜

- Kacey's POV -

Entering into the driveway, I began to take off my heels. Justin parked and I instantly got out, running towards the front door.

"Whatchu running for?" Justin asked me while locking the car door. I looked behind me and saw that he was smirking. I paused and looked back at him.

"Certainly not from you Mr. Bieber," I winked at him. I opened the door and he jogged a bit to catch up with me. I flung my heels to the side and once Justin came in, I grabbed him by his jacket.

- Justin's POV -

Her mouth sealed around mine before I could catch my thoughts, and her tongue danced against mine, causing me to ease my hand slowly down her back, around her waist, and onto her ass.

I felt her slipping away a bit and I tried to hold on. She pecked my lips several times before she could get out of my grasp. Turning on her heels, she ran upstairs more likely to her room.

Ugh!

Kacey is such a fucking tease.

I contemplated for a second on should I go upstairs or just stay. What if she's only just teasing? Thinking about for a couple more seconds, I ran after her. Oh what the hell.

Opening the door to her room, I got the surprise of a lifetime.

My babygirl turned into a seductress. A full fledge woman. She was straddled on the bed, waiting for me to come.

"I haven't been a good girl lately the way I've been teasing you. So I thought you could get your revenge," she smiled at me while running her fingers through the valley of her breasts.

Words couldn't even describe the moment. Kacey never acted like this. She never showed this much affection but I guess tonight is the night.

"Don't forget to lock the door sir," she smiled at me. Smirking at her, I followed her wishes.

Slowly walking over to her, I grabbed her by her cheek, connecting our lips once more. I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer to me. Taking off my shoes along with my socks, I laid Kacey on her back. I parted my lips and introduced my tongue into her eager little mouth. We moaned in unison as our kissing became more passionate.

I began to fondle with her breast, tweaking with her nipples from here and there. I took off her bra and held one of her breasts in my hand and flicked my tongue across her nipple, quickly enveloping it with the warmth of my tongue.

I could hear Kacey muffle her cries. I tsked in my head. I want to hear her scream. I undid my tie and flung it across the room. My jacket came off next.

Slowly I went over the length of her body, massaging her muscles with my fingertips and replacing the sensation with my mouth. I made a soft, wet trail from her neck, down below her navel, and as my lips reached the inner part of her hip, her breathing hitched.

Looking at her little skirt that she had on, I slowly took them off, revealing her thong.

"Awww, you went all out for daddy," I cooed, kissing her pussy through her thong. She moaned a little.

That little, sexy sound could be my ringtone. I removed her thong and there it was. God's greatest creation.

Kacey's pussy was fat ass fuck, glistening a bit into the light as her juices started to seep a bit. I grabbed my index finger and once I touched it, I shuddered.