Seventy.

- Kacey's POV -

Of all the worst things that could have ever happened, this top the first thing on my list.

Selena.

Hailey.

Selena and Hailey.

Together.

God the Devil was trying to ruin my life. But I'm not about to let him though. I rebuke them in the name of Jesus.

"Why are those thots here?" Mel seethed to her teeth. She was eyeing them like a hawk. Nonetheless I was still looking at clothes.

"Probably trying to start some mess. Will you please quit looking at them?"

"Nope."

I heavily sighed. Mel just have a don't care attitude about anything. I shook my head.

"Well quit making it so obvious. Why are they even here?" I asked mostly to myself while going to another rack.

I didn't want to make it obvious that I was watching Selena and Hailey. I didn't understand why they were here together. They both fell in love with Justin. Shouldn't they be resenting each other?

Shouldn't they be fighting each other? Or anything?

They should not be getting along. "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Mel crooked her head to the side and bucked her eyes at me. "Duh. You should've had that the first time they stepped their ugly ass through the door. Let them look at me or you wrong or even say something slick, I'm gon cut they damn tongue outs and throw it in their faces," she said. I laughed.

I could never take her serious at times.

"Mel do not let them make you stoop that low," I warned her.

"No promises," she muttered under breath. I rolled my eyes.

We were keeping our distance in the store, not wanting to cause no mess in the store. Once Mel and I were done shopping, we paid for our things. We collected the bags in our arms and were well on our way out of the door.

Selena was walking up to the counter and "accidentally" bumped her shoulder into mines.

"Well damn I must be invisible," I told Mel.

"We must've became ghosts bitch," Mel said, being petty. I laughed.

"Bitch do you see me?"

"Hell do you see me?"

"I can't see none of you hoes actually. I'm the ghost whisperer," Selena smiled at us.

"And I'm the ass-whooper whisper." Mel was about to turn around but I grabbed her shoulder, stopping her mid-turn.

"What did I say about not letting her get to you," I said.

"But -," Mel pouted.

I placed my index finger up towards my lips. "Hush. Just let her talk."

"Hey Kacey how's Justin?" I heard Selena asked. I paused. I looked at Mel, Mel looked at me, and I looked at Selena and then I looked back at Mel. Now I was starting to feel how Mel was feeling.

"What my husband is doing has nothing to do with you. Just know that he is happy at home. With me. And always will be," I informed her. Hailey walked up towards the scene and took off her sunglasses that she currently had on.

"Oh. If he was so happy with you then why did he have sex with me that day at his birthday party?"

"Cause-"

"Cause he was drunk and didn't know what the fuck he was doing. We can admit that he fucked up but that's all he wanted from both of you hoes. Pussy. But with Kacey, he wants it all. Marriage. A family. And many more. I bet y'all pussy wasn't it even bomb. I take that back. It WASN'T because he'll probably still be with one of you stank pussy hoes now," Mel said.

I pinched Mel in her arm and she flinched.

"What?! I'm stating facts."

"Yea but he wasn't telling me that that day," Hailey grinned at me.

"You know what bitches. I done had about enough of y'all mouths," Mel said. She started to walk up to them but once again I stopped her.

These girls weren't even worth it. They tried everything in their powers to get Justin. They wanted so hard to be in my position. They wanted to be the ones to have Justin's heart in their hands. To be the one to call him his. To have him treat one of them how he treats me.

Even though he did fucked up plenty of times, he was and will always be in love with me. Despite all the mistakes he done made.

That's why they were so envious now. They can't and will never have Justin the way that I have him. They should've done right the first time and maybe one of them could've still have him till this day.

"You know what Hailey and Selena, I see right through both of y'all. Y'all not slick. You both came here to start something but I'm going to fucking finish it," I started. I placed my bags down. I needed to let them know that I wasn't playing and also I needed to concentrate on my words and my actions right now. I didn't need no disruptions right now.

"What me and Justin has going on, has nothing to do with y'all. That man right there. Belongs to me," I held up my left hand, showing off my engagement ring. "He will always belong to me. Whether you like it or not. He chose me. Not you. Who was the one he held him down since day 1? Me. Who had the privilege to carry his kids? Me. Even though I thought you was pregnant by him at one point. Silly me," I said, referring to the time when Selena was allegedly pregnant with Justin's baby.

"Who's about to be called Mrs. Justin Drew Bieber? That's right me. I don't even see what's y'all purpose of coming here anyways. This is pointless. I'm not about to argue with y'all over something that I own. Got me fucked up. Come on Mel," I said while grabbing the bags in my hands.

I didn't have time for these little girls right now. I was walking out of the store when Selena yelled something at me.

"I can take Justin from you! And I will!"

"Bitch you can try."

~~~~~

Comments: 4+
Votes: 15+
😗💕😗💕