Thirty-Five.

-Justin's POV-

Hailey turned around once she saw me and she walked up towards me, a gift in her hands.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy. Happy birthday." Hailey extended the gift out to me and I grabbed it. "Thank you."

"It was nothing," she said. She gave me a hug and I returned the favor.

"So do you want to go somewhere to celebrate or-"

"No, uhm. I'm planning a convention for next week so I can't really go anywhere at the moment. Maybe later?" I lied. I didn't want Hailey to know about Kacey.

Hailey smiled that she previously had slightly disappeared. "Oh it's okay then. Just let me know where you are free," she said.

"I'll text you when I'm done," I said.

"Alright then."

There was a silence between us. It wasn't an awkward silence though. "Well can you at least look at the girl I got you?" She asked me.

"But I wanted to -"

"Noooo, open it now," she whined. I chuckled at her behavior. "Okay. Okay, I'll open it."

I ripped open the wrapping paper. Then I opened the box next. I looked within the box and saw that it was a scrapbook. It was labeled Bubby and Hailey.

I smirked at the title.

"Look through it."

I opened it and it was pictures of Hailey and I as I would guessed. Some of us as toddlers, little kids, adolescents and much more. Any activity that you can think of as we did as kids were in it. There was also little quotes and what not in the book as well.

I was having flashbacks looking at all the pictures she had. I didn't even know she had all of those. "Hailey this is amazing. How did you get all of these pictures? Some I don't even recognize," I asked her, turning another page.

"Well I asked my mom for the pictures and your mom as well. I was surprised as you were at some of the pictures."

At the end of the scrapbook, it read I liked you too but now I love you.

I looked up at her, confused. "Remember when you told me that you liked me back then?"

I nodded. When we were at the cafe, I told her how I felt about her. "Well I liked you too but these past couples of days resurfaced those feelings," she confessed to me. I was happy when she told me.

Hell ecstatic.

But this moment didn't exactly feel right to me in a way.

"Hailey -"

"I know I should've told you to back then but maybe we can start something?" I looked into her eyes and saw a spark in them. She grabbed my hand and I looked down at them, feeling a connection just like at the cafe.

I looked back up at her.

And that's when I kissed her.

~~~~~

-Kareem's POV-

"Congrats sis," I approached Kacey who was cleaning up a bit, throwing the trash away.

She looked at me and smiled. "Thanks Kareem."

"So do you know if you are having boys, girls, or one of each?" I asked her. I hope she doesn't have two girls. Lord knows she really wouldn't have the patience.

Kacey shook her head, getting the trash bag out and tying it up. "No I wouldn't know until 4 and a half of 5 months," she said.

"Hey can you go take this out for me? The dumpster is out in the back," she asked. She gave me the trash and I said okay. "I'll be right back."

I hauled the trash bag up and gave it some distance between me and my clothes. I started to speed walk towards the back. I saw Mel coming up towards me. Once she reached me, she gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Where are you going?"

"To take out the trash," I said, pointing to it. She looked down and then looked back up to me. "Well then when you come back, come and dance with me," she pleaded.

"Alright baby," I said.

She smiled me and told me to hurry up. "Bossy," I said when she pushed me. I went threw the double doors and down the hall. I whistled a tune while walking. Once I walked down the hall, I looked left but that was just some stairs.

Then I looked right.

I saw a couple fucking but I didn't think too much about it. I shielded my eyes from the scene. Walking down some more, they heard me and the guy turned around.

"Justin?!"

"Kareem."

The girl looked at Justin and then back at me, obviously confused. "Kareem it ... It wasn't like ..."

"I should've known you would do something like this to Kacey. I trusted you. I even convinced my own damn daddy that you were good for her. I guess we were wrong."

Justin pulled his pants up, zipping and buttoning them up. The girl pulled her panties up and pulled her dress down.

"What? Who are you? Who's Kacey?"

I laughed, throwing the trash down onto the floor. Oh this was fucking hilarious. She doesn't know about my sister because I bet his hoe ass didn't tell her.

"Ohhh, me," I pointed to myself. "This was supposed to be my brother in law, my sister's fiancé."

"Your engaged?" Hailey asked him. There was evident hurt in her voice and I truly felt sorry for her. I walked away.

"Hailey I didn't-"

I heard a slap and I knew what that meant. "Don't ever talk to me again Justin. How could you forget about your engagement?" She yelled. I hurriedly tried to make my way to my sister to tell her what I just seen.

"Kareem wait!"

I exited out of the double doors and saw Kacey sitting down. I was making my way over to her and before I was halfway there, I felt Justin turn me around.

"Kareem it wasn't like that."

I shrugged myself from his grip. "So what you telling me is you wasn't just fucking ole' girl?" I asked him.

"Yes but I mean-"

"Spare me the bullshit. You have fucking kids on the way and a fiancée, my sister, who fucking adores you but you willing to throw all that away? For what?! Fucking her?"

I saw Justin look behind him and his eyes widen.

"Justin you cheated on me?"

~~~~~

Comments: 10+
Votes: 15+
🌚🌚🌚🌚