Fifty-Eight.

-Justin's POV-

I was pouting and Cookie laughed at me. "Shut up," I said.

"You really thought you could trick her?" Cookie asked me while signing her name under the 2 girls ballot.

"Yes! Ugh, I can't wait any longer," I
groaned out. I saw my mom and dad walk over towards me, well more like the board since they wanted to sign it and I was blocking the way.

"What are you so pouty about?" My mom asked me.

Before I could say anything Cookie said something. "He's mad because he still has to wait to find out what he and Kacey are having and she won't tell him yet," she said.

I smacked my lips. "I can say it for myself Cookie," I said while putting emphasis on her name.

"Well you were taking too long," she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and put my Attention back on my parents. "So what are y'all voting for?" I pointed.

"I'm voting for two boys," my dad said. I nodded.

"1 girl, 1 boy," my mom said while signing her name. "I always wanted a granddaughter," mom sighed.

"Oooo and we are thinking alike," mom said while pointing to my name under the same category. I laughed.

"High five." She held out her hand and I slapped it.

"I'll be glad when she announces it. I wanna know if I'm right," dad said.

"Me too."

~~~~~

The party was still going and know we were playing a game. The game was called Feed The Daddy.

Kacey and I were partners of course, my mom and dad were partners, Kacey's parents were partners and Mel wanted to play so her and Kareem were partners.

"So the object of the game is the "mothers" are going to be blindfolded holding a spoon trying to feed the "daddy." But the catch is you're feeding your partners baby food and there's going to be loud music blasting. Ready?" Kacey's grandmother who is Mrs. Martin's mother asked.

The girls nodded who were currently being blindfolded all nodded their heads.

The music to Chance The Rapper - No Problem. Kacey started to bob her head.

If one more label try to stop me
It's gon' be some dreadhead niggas in ya lobby

You don't want no problems, want no problems with me, bih!
Just another day, had to pick up all the mail
There go Chano ridin' through the streets, they be like, "There he go!"

"Ready! Set! ..... Go!"

Kacey grabbed the spoon of food that was on the table and I groaned. The baby food looked like green mush. I did not want that in my mouth.

Kacey started to bring the food to my face and she was already off aim to my mouth. The food ended up on the side of my cheek. "Kacey you were so off," I yelled and also laughed over the music.

"Forreal?!" She asked. She tried again but this time it landed almost in my nose.

I walked backwards a bit and started to blow my nose. "Kacey!"

"I still missed?!"

"Yes!"

"Ow!"

Looking to my side, I saw Mr. Martin holding his eye. "Carmen!"