Forty-One.

-Justin's POV-

Just to give Kacey her space, I went over to Ryan's house after the argument. I had also got a call from my family telling me that they've went out and they'll be home in an hour. I told them don't go back over to our, more like Kacey's, house and go to the Cabrillo Hotel. I called the Hotel and had three rooms set up for them.

I packed their things along with mines and had a driver deliver there things to the hotel. I wanted Kacey to have time for herself and also to think.

My family still doesn't know why they are over there and not at home with us. They still think I'm over there. I didn't tell them about what I've done to her. I was planning on doing it one day but I was trying to figure out how.

I didn't know how long I'll be over here at Chaz's even though I've only been here two weeks. Although I've been here only two weeks, it felt like an eternity and I miss Kacey so much. It's been hard not being able to call, text, or simply just go over there and work it out with her.

But I have to realize what the fuck I did to her. I hurt her in the most unimaginable way. All because of a supposedly meaningless crush. I hate myself for it.

I tried to go back in time to see what I was thinking. What did I expect from Hailey?

I honestly thought that whatever relationship we had, was just that. I just thought that we had a friendship. Only that.

But when I think back on what we were talking about and me thinking about having sex with her, I realized that that's what I only wanted.

Yes I've liked her back then when we were younger. But now that I'm older, I guess my hormones gotten into the way. And I don't know why when I have, hopefully still have, the sexiest woman alive.

A woman that I've worked so hard to get. A woman who turned my who life around and showed me how to love again. Who loved me despite all the bullshit that I've done to her and despite my flaws.

And how do I repay her?

By fucking Hailey.

It was 4 a.m in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I was reminiscing. Over Kacey and I's photo and videos together, her by herself and so much more. I've been doing it for the past hour, just torturing myself I guess. Finally it came down to my birthday video that Jazzy sent to me after the party last week.

I gave a small smile at my family. I couldn't wait to meet my little ones. I just couldn't believe I hurt their mother over something so stupid.

~~~~~

Not realizing that I was asleep, I was jolted out of my sleep by the sound of my phone shrilling in my ear. I quickly grabbed it, hoping that it was Kacey and pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"Justin, come here quick."

Taking the receiver from my ear, I look at the caller I.D and saw that it was Mel. "Come where? What do you want?" I asked kind of irritating.

Mel sighed. "Kacey has a doctor appointment at 9 - Kacey stop! - today but she won't cooperate. She needs to go to her prenatal appointments so she can check on the twins and - Kacey get in the fucking tub - look just come."

Mel hung up the phone. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to go or just respect Kacey's decision to not see me. I don't see why she's hurting herself but more importantly the twins. I got up out of bed and looked at the time.

It was 8:27. Getting out of bed, I walked over to the closet and picked out something simple for me to wear. Grabbing my clothes, I placed them on the bed and went into the bathroom. I ran my shower and stripped off my clothes.

~~~~~

Once I was finished getting ready, Chaz came in while I was putting on my shoes. "Where are you going? You don't go to work until 12."

"I have to go take Kacey to her prenatal doctor's appointment

"I have to go take Kacey to her prenatal doctor's appointment. She's being stubborn now and won't go."

"Are you sure that's a great idea?"

I heavily sighed. "Yes but no. She needs to take care of herself and the babies. This is not healthy for them," I told Chaz. I was so concerned for my twins.

Especially after Kacey, who doesn't even smoke at all, smoked a cigarette during our argument. I'm just praying that her and the kids are healthy. That's all I want.

"Justin you have to give her some time. She's hurt and she's just not thinking rationally."

"Yea."

I went over to the dresser and grabbed my SnapBack and placed it on my head. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my room, Chaz following behind me. I walked downstairs.

"Tell me how the appointment went," Chaz yelled down to me.

"Okay and leave the door unlock for me. I do not feel like driving all the way down to PPP and hunting you down for the house keys," I said.

He did that last week and I was so pissed. Chaz laughed. "Didn't nobody tell you to make a taco run at eight in the morning at the exact same time I go in. I thought you was going to work early."

"Quit laughing and just leave the door unlocked," I said while opening the door. "Gotcha," Chaz said. I closed the door behind me and walked over to my only car that Kacey hasn't destroyed.

My black Range Rover.

I unlocked the doors and opened the car door. I hopped into the driver's side and put the key into the ignition. I closed the door and placed my seatbelt on. Cranking up the truck, I put the car in drive and was on my way.

~~~~~

Comments: 5+
Votes: 15+
🐾🐾🐾🐾