Eighty-Eight.

- Justin's POV -

I went upstairs to our bedroom with the packages in my hand. I placed them on the bed and went to take a shower.

I took longer than I needed to because I was scared to open any of the letters, fearing what they might possibly contained. They could be about anything.

But what specifically?

I finally got out which was around 10 and placed on my clothes that I dug out of the hospital bag that I bought with me just in case I would've spent the night. I then passed the mirrors and saw Kacey's makeup and her other products.

Looking at them bought memories back. This bathroom held so many memories. I remembered her having to fix my tie.

She looked at me and saw that my tie was knotted wrong. It was also irritating me. She stopped me from searching for my brush and looked at me crazy. "If I have to fix your tie one more time, it's going to be a problem Mr. Bieber."

She unloosed the knot that I did and unraveled the long end I seemed to twirled around the short end fifty thousand times. "Well that's why I do clip on ties."

She looked up at me and shook her head. "Not with me you not. Look sweetheart you could've just Googled it. Honestly it looks like you don't care about your appearance." I laughed and she pulled down the wide end of the tie to tighten it up. I slide the knot up to adjust it.

She smoothed it out and whispered perfect.

"What would I do without you?"

I still needed to know what I was going to do without her now that she was gone.

I went into the room and more memories came back.

I remember her weird pregnancy cravings when we were watching a
movie. Me being dumb didn't think too much about it. She was eating ice cream and pickles.

I still remember the first time of us making love.

My babygirl turned into a seductress. A full fledge woman. She was straddled on the bed, waiting for me to come.

"I haven't been a good girl lately the way I've been teasing you. So I thought you could get your revenge," she smiled at me while running her fingers through the valley of her breasts.