Thirty-Six.

-Kacey's POV-

I spotted Kareem with Justin and they were just talking. They seemed to be arguing.

I got up to see what it was all about. Hopefully they were just drunk and it was nothing serious

"Spare me the bullshit. You have fucking kids on the way and a fiancée, my sister, who fucking adores you but you willing to throw all that away? For what?! Fucking her?"

Wait...

What?!

What did Kareem just say?

Who cheated?

Not Justin. He wouldn't do this to me. He loves me. Justin saw me and his eyes widen. I felt my stomach drop. My heart felt like it was caught in my throat.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, like someone was suffocating me. Like I forgot how to breathe again. My vision got blurry and I could feel my tears rushing down my face.

"Justin you cheated on me?"

"Baby it's not what you-"

I just shook my head. He tried to walk towards me but I put my hand up. I felt that if he came closer, my heart would break even more. I felt that I had a hollow space in my chest. I felt a part of me missing.

"Kacey baby just hear me out."

I ran out of the venue. I didn't even know where I was going but at this moment, I couldn't think of anything but the pain. I took off my heels quickly in the parking lot.

"Kacey wait!"

Once I finally got them off, I took off like I was in a track meeting. Whatever my feet took me, I ran. I felt like everything around me was fading away. Like I was dying.

I wanted to die.

I wouldn't wish this feeling on my worst enemy.

I stopped running and just fell to my news. Holding my chest and holding my stomach as if I was holding my babies. This shut hurts. I felt my soul was ripped out of me.

God I love that man to the death of me. And this is how he treated me.

Recollecting myself, I wanted to go home. I got off of the ground and waited for a cab or something to ride by.

Some strangers stopped by and asked for help but I kindly declined, thanking them for their offer. A taxi finally was approaching and I stopped them. Thank God there was no one in the back.

I hoped into the backseat. "104 Oakland Drive," I told the driver. He was a big boned, bald guy. No more in his late thirties. He had a toothpick in his mouth, moving it back and forth.

He nodded once I told him my address and he sped off. The whole ride there, I had questions swarming over and over into my mind.

Was I good enough for him?

Was he bored?

Did he want something new?

Did he really want to marry me?

I looked down at my engagement ring and I just broke down. I felt my whole world collapsed. I shook my head and looked out the window.

I saw the driver look at me through his mirror but I didn't care. He looked like he wanted to console me but didn't know how.

"Are you okay my Queen?" He asked me.

I swallowed the lump that I had in my throat before I spoke. I didn't want my voice to crack. "Yes. I'll be fine."

...

"Eventually," I whispered.

The whole drive was awkward.

Making it into my driveway, he put the car into park. I reached inside my pocket to see if I had any change. Luckily I did. I gave him a ten and got out of the car.

He sped off. Climbing up the stairs, I knocked on the door since I didn't have a key. A maid opened it and I got in, not closing the door behind me.

"Can you tell each and every employer to leave immediately? And that I'll still continue to pay them but I need some time alone," I told the women. She nodded her head.

"And also tell Marcella to do not argue with me to just please leave," I stopped her.

"Your majesty, Marcella has already left. She wanted me to tell you she'll be back on the Thursday."

It was Saturday so that's fine with me. "Okay." I waited by the door until all of the employers left which only took ten minutes. Once they left, I closed the door behind me.

Wiping away my tears that I still had, I went upstairs. That empty feeling was still there and I wanted it to go away.

Why did he do this to me?

I was making my way upstairs until I saw the pictures that Justin and I took. Laughing at them, I saw a couple in a portraits that I thought was perfect and who was in love.

I guessed I couldn't change him. He was still a player. I grabbed each and every portraits, throwing them against the door. One by one. Every piece broke and I felt myself getting angrier.

I went upstairs and stripped myself of my clothing until I was in my bra and panties. I finally made it into our bedroom. I went into the walk in closet to find me something comfortable to wear.

I took of my bra as well and replaced it with the Calvin Klein sports bra

I took of my bra as well and replaced it with the Calvin Klein sports bra. I got done changing and looked for some shoes. I found my black Converses low tops. I took them off of the shelf and placed them on my feet.

I went back downstairs and went into my closet, getting a bat. I closed the door back and went outside and down the stairs. I walked over to the side of the house where all of Justin's cars were.

I can't drive yet and the only car that I have was what my daddy bought me for my birthday previously and it's over his house. So these we're all of Justin's cars. 

I walked over to his Porsche Turbo 997. I bet he loved this car so much. I know he loves all of his cars. Examining it a bit, I felt on it. Went inside of it and felt the interior.

It was a lovely car. Absolutely gorgeous. I got out of the car and the first thing that I done was smashed the windshield.

~~~~~

Comments: 10+
Votes: 15+
💔💔💔💔