Nine.

- Justin's POV -

Kacey and I made it to Chímere La Flor but we were only two minutes late. The owners overlooked it since she is Queen of this country and led us to our tables.

We were in a secluded room of to ourselves. The room had an elegant vibe to it. The room was kind of glowing in a way. There was a chandelier above the table. Also it had a floor to ceiling window so you could see the beach of Ćenàla.

It was really beautiful. I'm so glad I could finally spend some time with my wife.

"Here are your seats Your Majesties," the waiter said. Him along with another waiter pushed out the seats for Kacey and I.

"Thank you," Kacey smiled at him.

One of the waiters placed a menu out in front of both of us and one poured us a glass of champagne. I got a glimpse at the name. It read Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne. "We'll be with you shortly to take your orders," the one that was pouring aside.

When he were finished pouring our champagne, they walked off. I grabbed the glass and took a sip of it.

"Good isn't it?" Kacey raised her eyebrows at me before taking a taste of her own.

Damn she looked good. And the way she kept looking at me wasn't giving her any justice. "Yea. It is," I said, placing the glass down. I picked up the menu to try to distract myself from wanting the fuck the shit out of her.

I know I couldn't do it because I know she's still a virgin and I'm waiting for her to tell me when she's ready. But the way she's been eyeing me lately and teasing me, it's kind of hard.

And that night when I ate her püssy, MY GOD! It was so sweet.

"My dad use to get this all the time for his dinners and whatnot. He always used to let me and Kareem get a sip," she said, making me come back from my thoughts.

"Of course Kareem always snuck some more," she finished. I lightly laughed and saw what I wanted to order.

"See something you like baby?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said. She closed her menu. She tossed her hair a bit and fluffed it out. The waiters came and took our orders.

I ordered Cajun Shrimp and Rice and Kacey ordered Grilled Chicken Breasts with Spicy Peach Glaze. The food came in within five minutes. Kacey and I said Grace and begin enjoying our dinner.

Fifteen minutes into the dinner Kacey and I were just talking and laughing about everything. We talked about moving into the house, our work, and from the wedding.

"Baby you still want the wedding in spring right?"

"Yes sir," she smiled at me before putting food into her mouth.

"Well seeming that we got the theme and whatnot, I still don't understand why Jason won't be my best man. He can't seem to let go of the fact that you're marrying me," I laughed. Ever since Jason meet Kacey, he can't seem to understand that I'm finally going to settle down.

I mean yes I was a hoe but my baby changed all that for me. Time for me to become a man and not a little boy.

"You're brother is such a flirt. Seems like all of the Biebers get down," Kacey said. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips.

"I told you that I'm not a player anymore Kacey," I explained to her for like the millionth time.

"Mhmm," she said while taking a sip of her champagne.

"Oh my god," I moaned up to the heavens. Deciding not to say another word, I just ate my food. Two minutes later, I felt something on my leg and looked through the glass table to see what it was.

It was Kacey's foot. I paused, put my fork down and wiped my mouth with the cloth that the waiters gave me. I looked back up at Kacey and she had a kind of lust in her eyes.

I leaned my head to the side a bit and leaned back into my chair. "Babygirl."

"Yes daddy," she said. My breathing hitched in my throat when she said that. Kacey never did anything like this to me before so this was new and exciting to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She shook her head and giggled. "Nothing," she said. She stopped playing footsie for like a split second until I felt her feet on my dïck, massaging it.

I bite my lip from groaning and eyed Kacey. We were just looking at each other, smirking. She think she slick but two can play at that game.

"Kacey I'm warning you," I said. I grabbed my glass and downed the rest of my champagne. She got up from her chair and walked over towards me. Her hands ran across the table and once she reached me, her hands ran across my arm. She hugged me from behind and started to nibble on my ear a bit.

"Or what?"

She started to unbutton my suit and shirt a bit, running her fingers through my torso and chest. "Oh you have been a bad girl tonight. From the interrogation and now this."

Kacey kissed my cheek. "I know but it's not like you can do anything about it. This is my country and I can do whatever I want," she told me while walking back to her chair.

I growled lowly in my throat. One thing that I hate is being challenged. I got an image in my head of me fucking her from behind with one of my hand around her hip, meeting her every thrust and the other, in her hair.

It's definitely time to go.

"Kacey Christine Martin."

"Oooo, full names now?"

"Put on your shoes. Now."

I called one of the waiters, paid and we were out. We got into the car and once on our way home, I laughed to myself.

She has no idea what she got herself into.

~~~~~

Votes: 15+
Comments: 6+
🎀🎀🎀🎀