Twenty-Four.

- Justin's POV-

Hailey and I finally made it to the beach and her team was there. "Hailey hurry. You're already two minutes late," a woman said.

Hailey laughed. "Yea two minutes. Not five."

The woman rolled her eyes and pushed Hailey into a tent. "Who are you?" She asked me before looking me up and down. Before I could answer, Hailey answered for me.

"He's a friend. I invited him."

She winked at me and entered into the tent. I smiled at her but it quickly went away when the lady eyed me.

"Whatever. Hailey just get dressed."

The lady walked behind Hailey and was about to go in, but she looked back at me again. I politely waved at her. She scoffed at me and walked in.

I waited almost thirty minutes for Hailey to come out but she still wasn't ready. I wasn't complaining though. I was used to it since Kacey took longer.

Way longer.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Clicking the Instagram app, I started to scroll through my feed. Liking random pictures and whatnot.

Waiting ten more minutes, Hailey finally came out with a two piece on. Her hair and makeup was perfectly done. "Do I look okay? I wanted to go for the black swimsuit but Naomi didn't want me to go Emo," Hailey laughed.

I looked up from my phone and frozen.

Woah.

I tried to form words but no words came out. Hailey was truly beautiful. From her makeup, from her hair, swimsuit, the glow of her skin and all. "Justin," she said softly.

"Ohh, uhm. I think Naomi is right. The one you have on now is gorgeous."

She smiled at me and pulled her hair behind her ears. "Thanks."

"Yea, I'll have to call you in like two hours."

...

"Good. Your finished," a guy came over to Hailey and I. "Time to get you on set," he said.

"Iza, I want to introduce you to Justin. Justin, Iza," Hailey introduced us. We shook hands. "Hey. How's it going?"

"Good," I bluntly said.

"Was it before or after you met Naomi?" Iza laughed. I laughed a little. "Before."

"Figures, anyways Naomi time for you to be on set love," Iza grabbed Hailey's shoulder and started to guide her to whatever set he set for her. Hailey looked behind her shoulders and waved at me, signaling me to follow her. I hesitated for a second before she waved at me again. This time I followed.

"Hey Iza, how many changes do I have to do?"

Iza groaned. "Hailey why do you always ask that?"

"Because I'm curious."

"You have five," he stated. We reached an area where there was trees, lighting, camera, and many more things. Once we reached the area, Iza guided Hailey in front of the camera of where he wanted her to be.

He held his finger up in a square, as if he was taking her a picture. "Move the lights to the right a bit," he told someone. The person moved the lights a bit, taking orders from Iza until Iza felt the lighting was perfect.