Seventy-Five.

-Kacey's POV-

Here it is.

The moment I've been waiting for for since I was a little girl. I never thought that I would see the day. But here I am.

Getting married to the man that I love. I felt a giddy feeling in my stomach.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I waited until my seamstress zip up my wedding dress.

I had my makeup and hair already done. So now everyone was waiting for me to reveal myself. I was practically at this moment. My palms and armpits were sweating, I felt like my throats was swelling up and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Kacey are you ready?" Nathan asked me through the curtains. I took a deep breath before I could answer to calm myself down.

"Uhm, not yet," I said. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 2:40.

Twenty minutes until my wedding starts. Oh dear God please let this feeling go away.

"Okay love. I'm all finished," the seamstress said. Giving her a smile, I thanked her. "You look amazing my Queen. Truly amazing."

I thanked her and turned around towards the mirror. As I said before, Nathan did an amazing job with my gown. I couldn't thank him enough for it.

"Good luck on your day Mrs. Martin and good luck on your marriage," she said.

"Thank you so much. I really needed that," I told her. She zipped back up her tools and heaved up her bag.

"No problem."

"Kacey are you done yet?" Cookie asked. I rolled my eyes. These people were so impatient.

"Yes. I'm coming out now."

Taking another look into the mirror, I took what seems to be the seventy deep breath today. I turned towards the curtains entry and grabbed both of them. Drawing them away from each other, I drew the curtain back to reveal myself.

I heard a collective of breaths once I drew the curtains back.

They all stayed quiet and I got nervous. What's wrong with it?

"Uhmm.... did I make -"

"OHMAGAWD!" Cookie yelled out, almost making me jump my skin.

"Yassss mami! You and Justin gon make some more babies tonight," Mel snapped her fingers and began to dance in her seat.

My mother came up to me and gave me a hug. "You look beautiful sweetheart. Absolutely gorgeous," she said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I blushed.

"Do you really think so?" I turned towards the mirror. I really hoped that he'll love the dress. I don't know why I'm second guessing today. I really can't help it though.

"You guys look amazing in your bridesmaid dresses as well," I complimented. My mom did a good job with selecting the dresses.