Twenty-Nine.

-Kacey's POV-

My stomach was in knots. Even though I knew how Justin was going to react. He was going to be ecstatic that his family was here. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

I turned the knob and flicked the lights on. We walked in. I went into the bathroom to draw our water, making sure that it was just the right temperature for us. "Hold up, let me go and get my laptop," Justin said.

I heard him running out of the bedroom and I sighed. I went into the closet to find my night clothes.

"Is he here yet?" Jazzy asked

I closed the door behind me and nodded my head. Yes they are hiding in my closet. "You just have to wait until he comes to find his clothes." I went into my drawer. I found my clothes and closed the drawers back.

"He just needed to -"

I heard footsteps coming and I instantly ran out of the closet. As soon as I was shutting the door, he was coming in.

He went over towards his charger and plugged up his laptop. He started to undress. Placing my clothes on the bed, I patiently waited for him to walk over to the closet. Taking off his jacket, he finally walked over to the closet.

I then got butterflies in my stomach. Here it comes.

3...

2...

1...

"What -"

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!" His family yelled and tackled him. I saw Justin's eyes light up and I smiled.

"How did y'all-"

"Kacey," Mrs. Bieber said. Justin looked back at me and smirked. "Ain't I the best?" I said while fluffing my hair.

"Thank you babygirl."

I blew him a kiss and he caught it. "So I'll catch up with you in the morning. I'm so tired from today," Mr. Bieber said.

"Same. I'm not waking up at four a.m to catch another flight," Jason said. He walked out of our bedroom and I laughed. He is something else.

"Alright then. See you guys in the morning." Justin walked into the closet to hang up his jacket. The Bieber crew then dispersed leaving Justin and I.

Justin then took of his tie and button down shirt. He placed his tie in one of his drawers and threw the shirt in the dirty hamper. Justin walked over to me and picked me up. My instincts kicked in and I instantly wrapped my legs around him.

"Thank you so much," he gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're welcome love," I said. I sealed my mouth against Justin's, my tongue dancing against his. I don't exactly know what got over me but I was kind of getting horny. My pussy was starting to throb from desire.

I guess Justin read my mind because he placed his thumb on my pussy through my pants, gently rubbing it. "Someone's eager," he smirked. He began to walk us into the bathroom but I stopped him.

"Lock the doors first. I don't want anyone to interrupt," I said. It'll be weird if his mom, dad, or anyone in that matter caught us having sex.

I'll be so embarrassed.

I hopped down and went into the bathroom, taking off my shower and throwing it on the floor. Then I took of my socks, my pants, and my bra; slowly leaving a trail. Justin finally came back and I was in the process of taking off my panties. Before they could hit the floor, he collected them.

I laughed at him while he observed them. "Couldn't send me a pic of these while I was at work?" He asked me while swinging them around in his hands.

"Nope."

I opened the shower doors and was instantly hit with the steam from the hot water. I closed the door behind me once I entered. Walking under the water, I moaned. It felt amazing. I moved under the water a bit, turning around a little.

I could live in here.

I felt arms wrap around me and I smiled. When he wrapped his hands around my stomach, I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I felt that he knew about the pregnancy but you know how men are. They be oblivious to everything.

Feeling feather kisses run from the back of my ear to my shoulder, I shivered. Plus with the feeling of this water... Mmmm. Life couldn't get any better.

I felt Justin hands roamed up to my breasts, tweaking with my nipples. I bit my lip.

"Justin. Your birthday is supposed to be coming up remember, not mines," I said. Justin didn't answer me. I felt him bite down on my neck. My head threw back in instant bliss.

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers together. He sucked, and sucked, and sucked until he felt that it was enough. He blew on the hickie he gave me. I laughed mentally.

I have to cover that up tomorrow.

Justin spread my feet apart as if he was going to search me. "Yea, I understand that but for my birthday. I-"

Kiss.

"Wanna."

Kiss.

"Please."

Kiss.

"You."

Justin placed his fingers on my pussy, slowly playing with my clit. I leaned my head back onto his shoulders.

Hard headed little boy.

I might as well do what he says since it is his birthday. I felt his hands roam all over my body. I felt myself getting heated more and more. Justin then inserted his fingers inside me. I gasped, looking down.

He started to pump faster and instinct told me to ride his fingers, which I did. I couldn't take it.

"Ohhh Justin!"

"Yeap. That's good babygirl. Yell some more," he said while placing more kisses on my shoulders. "Place your foot up on the seat."

I bit my lip and did what he instructed me to do. He removed his fingers and bended me over. By now I was confused when suddenly he got down on his knees.

He spreaded my thighs apart. "Awwww, look at that," he gave it a peck and I shuddered.

"Happy Birthday to me."

And that was when he started to eat me out.

~~~~~

Comments: 5+
Votes: 15+
👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽