Forty-Four.

-Justin's POV-

On the way out, Kacey beat me to the car so I pressed unlock on the key fob. She opened the car door, got in and slammed it shut.

I know she was upset about riding with me. I made it to the car and opened the door, climbing in. I shut the door behind me and put the key into the ignition.

"We have to go to M&B's Pharmacy," Kacey said, more like whispered.

"Yea but I'll get you something to eat first seeming that you haven't ate yet," I told her while placing on my seatbelt. I looked over at her and noticed that her seatbelt wasn't on.

She looked down as well and noticed it. She reached behind her, grabbed the buckle of the seat belt and placed it into the latch. I put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking space. Once I was completely out, I put the car in drive and drove out of the parking lot onto the highway.

I decided to go to Krystal's. Ever since Kacey and I had their little chicken sandwiches, that's all we ever wanted. Along with their strawberry shake.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:15. We would make it in atleast 10 minutes or less. The car drive was quiet and it was awkward.

It felt like we both wanted to say some things to each other but didn't know what to say. I know I had a lot to say.

"So uhm, any thoughts on what we might have?"

Kacey had her head leaned on the window, just looking ahead. "No I don't," she said nonchalantly.

We stayed quiet for another moment. "I'm glad they're doing okay even when you... you know... smoked that cigarette."

"I'm always okay even when you... you know... cheated on me," Kacey retaliated. I quickly looked at her and looked back onto the road.

Before I could defend myself, I just kept my mouth closed. She didn't even know the full story.

That kiss with Hailey in the hall was a complete mistake because I then realized finally where I was and what happened before she even showed up.

My birthday party slash pregnancy reveal party. Kacey was pregnant with my twins and I couldn't do that to her. But then Hailey started to unzip my pants and then she started to jack me off. Once again, my mind and everything else went out the window.

She pulled down her pants and then it lead to us having sex. I didn't even mean for it to go far. And then that's when Kareem saw us.

Coming back into present time, I stopped at a light that had turned red. We almost made it to Krystal's. I turned left and drove up into the drive through.

The drive thru lady asked what we wanted and I told her we wanted the two number three with strawberry shakes. The lady told me my total was $18.73.

I told her thank you and drove up to the first window. She repeated my total and I grabbed my wallet out of my back pocket, pulling out a twenty. I handed it to her and she tapped something into the register. Then she put the twenty into the register and gave me my change. I thanked her and pulled up into the second window. They wasn't done with my order yet though so we had to wait.

Kacey and I stayed quiet and all I could do was look at her. My world. She was oblivious of me looking but I wouldn't even care if she knew I was.

I wanted my baby back. These past two weeks have been absolute hell without her. All I could think about was her and how much of a dick I've been.

The window finally opened up and the lady gave us our food.

"Thank you," I told her.

"No problem. Come again soon," she said and closed up the window.

I didn't even want to wait to eat so I parked in a parking spot and put the car in park. I handed Kacey her food and she just looked at me. "Kacey you can eat in my car besides the pharmacy might take too long so.."

I grabbed a chicken sandwich and took it out of the box, beginning to eat. Kacey eventually gave in and we started to eat. All you could hear was us chewing and the radio softly playing in the back. After five minutes, we were done eating and made it to the pharmacy which took us only two minutes to get to.

"I'll go in. Where's the note the Taylor gave you?" I asked her. Kacey grabbed her purse and dug through it, finally finding the note.

She handed it to me and I grabbed it, accidentally brushing my hand with hers. I felt my heart race a bit in my chest.

"I'll be right back."

I hopped out and closed the door behind me. Entering into the pharmacy, I went straight towards the women's aisle looking for the prenatal vitamins. I looked up and down the aisle and finally located the vitamins and the brands.

Grabbing the bottles, I hurriedly paid for them and went back out towards the car. I opened the door and got in, giving the bag to Kacey.

"Thanks." She looked in the bag and then set it down. I told her no problem and was about to back out. But I had to ask her something first.

"Kacey can I please explain myself?"

"What?"

"About that day. Can I please explain myself?"

Kacey huffed. "No. Look I don't even want to talk about this. I really just don't. Just take me home Justin. After today, I don't even want to see you again nor even be with you again."

"Kacey you don't mean that."

Kacey laughed at me. "You think so? I can't even believe you right now. Explain yourself. Explain how you fucked me over after ..." Kacey licked her lips and closed her eyes for a second.

"Just take me home Justin."

~~~~~

Comments: 5+
Votes: 15+
🐾🐾🐾🐾